Product Pathways - Adhesion
Mesothelin (D9R5G) XP® Rabbit mAb #99966
|99966S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|99966T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|99966||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||46-48, 70||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Mesothelin (D9R5G) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total mesothelin protein. The antibody detects both uncleaved (full-length) and cleaved forms of mesothelin, but does not detect the cleaved fragment corresponding to megakaryocyte-potentiating factor (MPF).
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to human mesothelin protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Mesothelin (D9R5G) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded OVCAR8 (left) and PC3 (right) cell pellets using Mesothelin (D9R5G) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using Mesothelin (D9R5G) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil using Mesothelin (D9R5G) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using Mesothelin (D9R5G) XP® Rabbit mAb.
The MSLN gene encodes a 69 kDa precursor protein that is proteolytically cleaved to yield Megakaryocyte Potentiating Factor (MPF) and a GPI-anchored membrane protein termed mesothelin (1). Expression of (cleaved) mesothelin is largely confined to mesothelial cells of normal pleura, pericardium, and peritoneum, but has been reported to be overexpressed in some cancers, including mesothelioma, and some pancreatic and ovarian adenocarcinomas (1,2). Although suggested to be involved in cell adhesion, the physiological functions of mesothelin have not been determined. It is known, however, that mesothelin can be shed from the cell surface following cleavage by TNF-α converting enzyme. Research studies show that serum levels of mesothelin are markedly increased in patients with mesothelioma and ovarian cancer (1), suggesting that serum mesothelin levels may have utility as a cancer biomarker (1-3).
- Pastan, I. and Hassan, R. (2014) Cancer Res 74, 2907-12.
- Villena-Vargas, J. and Adusumilli, P.S. (2012) Ann Cardiothorac Surg 1, 466-71.
- Hassan, R. et al. (2004) Clin Cancer Res 10, 3937-42.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条