Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
FoxO3a (D7D3Y) Mouse mAb #99199
|99199S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|99199||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||82 to 97||Mouse IgG1|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
FoxO3a (D7D3Y) Mouse mAb detects exogenous and endogenous levels of total FoxO3a protein. The antibody does not detect the exogenously expressed family members FoxO1 or FoxO4.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly381 of human FoxO3a.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of PC-3 cells, serum-starved overnight (left) or serum-starved overnight and treated with LY294002 #9901 (50 μM, 1 hr; right), using FoxO3a (D7D3Y) Mouse mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T, MRK-nu-1, and PC-3 cells using FoxO3a (D7D3Y) Mouse mAb (upper) and β-Tubulin (D2N5G) Rabbit mAb #15115 (lower).
The Forkhead family of transcription factors is involved in tumorigenesis of rhabdomyosarcoma and acute leukemias (1-3). Within the family, three members (FoxO1, FoxO4, and FoxO3a) have sequence similarity to the nematode orthologue DAF-16, which mediates signaling via a pathway involving IGFR1, PI3K, and Akt (4-6). Active forkhead members act as tumor suppressors by promoting cell cycle arrest and apoptosis. Increased expression of any FoxO member results in the activation of the cell cycle inhibitor p27 Kip1. Forkhead transcription factors also play a part in TGF-β-mediated upregulation of p21 Cip1, a process negatively regulated through PI3K (7). Increased proliferation results when forkhead transcription factors are inactivated through phosphorylation by Akt at Thr24, Ser256, and Ser319, which results in nuclear export and inhibition of transcription factor activity (8). Forkhead transcription factors can also be inhibited by the deacetylase sirtuin (SirT1) (9).
- Anderson, M.J. et al. (1998) Genomics 47, 187-99.
- Galili, N. et al. (1993) Nat Genet 5, 230-5.
- Borkhardt, A. et al. (1997) Oncogene 14, 195-202.
- Nakae, J. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 15982-5.
- Rena, G. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 17179-83.
- Guo, S. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 17184-92.
- Seoane, J. et al. (2004) Cell 117, 211-23.
- Arden, K.C. (2004) Mol Cell 14, 416-8.
- Yang, Y. et al. (2005) EMBO J 24, 1021-32.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12829 FoxO3a (D19A7) Rabbit mAb
- 13129 Phospho-FoxO3a (Ser253) (D18H8) Rabbit mAb
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 14724 Phospho-FoxO3a (Ser7) Antibody
- 14952 FoxO1 (D7C1H) Mouse mAb
- 2497 FoxO3a (75D8) Rabbit mAb
- 2499 FoxO4 (55D4) Rabbit mAb
- 2880 FoxO1 (C29H4) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8174 Phospho-FoxO3a (Ser413) (D77C9) Rabbit mAb
- 97635 FoxO1 (D8T1S) Mouse mAb
- 9946 Forkhead Signaling Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条