Product Pathways - Metabolism
NMNAT1 (D7O4N) Rabbit mAb #98354
|98354S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|98354||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
NMNAT1 (D7O4N) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NMNAT1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding A268 of human NMNAT1 protein.
Nicotinamide mononucleotide adenylyl transferases (NMNATs) catalyze the reversible reaction of ATP with NaMN (nicotinic acid mononucleotide) or NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide) to produce NaAD (nicotinic acid adenine dinucleotide) or NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide). NAD is an essential cofactor or substrates for many enzymes like PARP1 and Sirt1 that regulate diverse cellular processes including oxidative reactions and transcription. NMNATs maintain NAD levels for internal homeostasis (1,2). NMNAT1 is localized to the nucleus and loss-of-function mutant in mice causes embryonic lethality (3). In humans, several different NMNAT1 mutations are associated with Leber congenital amaurosis (LCA), the most common cause of inherited childhood blindness (4-7).
- Jayaram, H.N. et al. (2011) Curr Med Chem 18, 1962-72.
- Ali, Y.O. et al. (2013) Trends Neurosci 36, 632-40.
- Conforti, L. et al. (2011) FEBS J 278, 2666-79.
- Chiang, P.W. et al. (2012) Nat Genet 44, 972-4.
- Koenekoop, R.K. et al. (2012) Nat Genet 44, 1035-9.
- Perrault, I. et al. (2012) Nat Genet 44, 975-7.
- Falk, M.J. et al. (2012) Nat Genet 44, 1040-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条