Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Stat5 (D2O6Y) Rabbit mAb #94205
|94205S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|94205T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|94205||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Stat5 (D2O6Y) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Stat5 protein. This antibody recognizes both alpha and beta isoforms of Stat5 (Stat5a and Stat5b).
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu60 of human Stat5 protein.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 BaF3 cells starved of IL-3 for 6 hours followed by induction with IL-3 for 45 minutes, and either 10 μl of Stat5 (D2O6Y) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Mouse CIS Intron 1 Primers #5131, mouse SOCS-3 promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers #7015. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Stat5 (D2O6Y) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of PC-3 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with constructs expressing full-length human Stat5a (+) or Stat5b (+) using Stat5 (D2O6Y) Rabbit mAb.
Stat5 is activated in response to a wide variety of ligands including IL-2, GM-CSF, growth hormone and prolactin. Phosphorylation at Tyr694 is obligatory for Stat5 activation (1,2). This phosphorylation is mediated by Src upon erythropoietin stimulation (3). Stat5 is constitutively active in some leukemic cell types (4). Phosphorylated Stat5 is found in some endothelial cells treated with IL-3, which suggests its involvement in angiogenesis and cell motility (5). Stat5a and Stat5b are independently regulated and activated in various cell types. For instance, interferon treatment predominantly activates Stat5a in U-937 cells and Stat5b in HeLa cells (6).
- Gouilleux, F. et al. (1994) EMBO J 13, 4361-9.
- Wakao, H. et al. (1994) EMBO J 13, 2182-91.
- Okutani, Y. et al. (2001) Oncogene 20, 6643-50.
- Demoulin, J.B. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 25855-61.
- Dentelli, P. et al. (1999) J Immunol 163, 2151-9.
- Meinke, A. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 6937-44.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4322 Phospho-Stat5 (Tyr694) (D47E7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5131 SimpleChIP® Mouse CIS Intron 1 Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7015 SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9314 Phospho-Stat5 (Tyr694) (C71E5) Rabbit mAb
- 9363 Stat5 Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条