Product Pathways - Metabolism
Arginase-1 (D4E3M™) XP® Rabbit mAb #93668
|93668S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|93668T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|93668||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Arginase-1 (D4E3M™) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total arginase-1 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with arginase-2.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val47 of human arginase-1 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded normal human liver using Arginase-1 (D4E3M™) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Arginase-1 (D4E3M™) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human hepatocellular carcinoma using Arginase-1 (D4E3M™) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from mouse and rat liver using Arginase-1 (D4E3M™) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of mouse liver (positive; left) or small intestine (negative; right) using Arginase-1 (D4E3M™) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5 #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of mouse primary bone marrow-derived macrophages (BMDMs) using Arginase-1 (D4E3M™) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). BMDMs were differentiated with M-CSF (20 ng/ml, 7 days) and activated with either IL-4/cAMP (20 ng/ml, 0.5 mM, 24 hours; left) or LPS/IFNγ (50 ng/ml, 20 ng/ml, 24 hours; right). Red = Propidium Iodide (PI)/RNase Staining Solution #4087.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse liver using Arginase-1 (D4E3M™) XP® Rabbit mAb.
L-arginine plays a critical role in regulating the immune system (1-3). In inflammation, cancer and certain other pathological conditions, myeloid cell differentiation is inhibited leading to a heterogeneous population of immature myeloid cells, known as myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSCs) (4). MDSCs are recruited to sites of cancer-associated inflammation and express high levels of arginase-1 (4). Arginase-1 catalyzes the final step of the urea cycle converting L-arginine to L-ornithine and urea (5). Thus MDSCs increase the catabolism of L-arginine resulting in L-arginine depletion in the inflammatory microenvironment of cancer (4, 6). The reduced availability of L-arginine suppresses T-cell proliferation and function and thus contributes to tumor progression (4, 6). Arginase-1 is of great interest to researchers looking for a therapeutic target to inhibit the function of MDSCs in the context of cancer immunotherapy (7). In addition, research studies have demonstrated that Arginase-1 distinguishes primary hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) from metastatic tumors in the liver, indicating its value as a potential biomarker in the diagnosis of HCC (8, 9).
- Albina, J.E. et al. (1989) J Exp Med 169, 1021-9.
- Mills, C.D. (2001) Crit Rev Immunol 21, 399-425.
- Rodriguez, P.C. et al. (2004) Cancer Res 64, 5839-49.
- Gabrilovich, D.I. and Nagaraj, S. (2009) Nat Rev Immunol 9, 162-74.
- Wu, G. and Morris, S.M. (1998) Biochem J 336 ( Pt 1), 1-17.
- Raber, P. et al. (2012) Immunol Invest 41, 614-34.
- Wesolowski, R. et al. (2013) J Immunother Cancer 1, 10.
- Sang, W. et al. (2015) Tumour Biol 36, 3881-6.
- Geramizadeh, B. and Seirfar, N. (2015) Hepat Mon 15, e30336.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9819 Arginase-1 Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
D4E3M is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology. Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条