Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
MTSS1 (D2H4L) XP® Rabbit mAb #93065
|93065S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|93065T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|93065||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
MTSS1 (D2H4L) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MTSS1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val650 of human MTSS1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using MTSS1 (D2H4L) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). U-2 OS and HeLa cells are negative for MTSS1 expression, confirming specificity of the antibody.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of NCI-H2052 (left), TT (center), and U20S (right) cells using MTSS1 (D2H4L) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded TT (left) and U-2 OS (right) cell pellets using MTSS1 (D2H4L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ductal carcinoma of the breast using MTSS1 (D2H4L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lymphoid tissue using MTSS1 (D2H4L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using MTSS1 (D2H4L) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) and antigen-specific peptide (right).
Metastasis suppressor 1 (MTSS1) is a multi-functional scaffold protein that was initially discovered using a differential display technique that identified proteins missing from bladder cancer cell lines (1,2). MTSS1 (also known as Missing in Metastasis or MIM) is a cytoskeletal remodeling protein that contains a C-terminal WH2 actin-binding motif (1,3). Presence of an IMD (IRSp53/MIM homology) domain allows MTSS1 to induce F-actin bundling and filopodia formation in cells (4). MTSS1 binds to and activates Rac, a protein known to promote the formation of filopodia and lamellipodia (5). The receptor tyrosine phosphatase δ (PTPRD) is associated with MTSS1 and is required for MTSS1-dependent cytoskeletal change (6,7). MTSS1 is a SHH responsive gene that can help regulate GLI-dependent transcriptional activity (8).
- Lee, Y.G. et al. Neoplasia 4, 291-4.
- Machesky, L.M. and Johnston, S.A. (2007) J Mol Med 85, 569-76.
- Mattila, P.K. et al. (2003) J Biol Chem 278, 8452-9.
- Yamagishi, A. et al. (2004) J Biol Chem 279, 14929-36.
- Bompard, G. et al. (2005) J Cell Sci 118, 5393-403.
- Woodings, J.A. et al. (2003) Biochem J 371, 463-71.
- Gonzalez-Quevedo, R. et al. (2005) J Cell Biol 168, 453-63.
- Callahan, C.A. et al. (2004) Genes Dev 18, 2724-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条