Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
NKX3.1 (D6D2Z) XP® Rabbit mAb #92998
|92998S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|92998T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|92998||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
NKX3.1 (D6D2Z) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NKX3.1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the amino terminus of human NKX3.1 protein. The epitope is near the amino terminus, in a region that is 100% conserved between isoforms 1 and 5 of human NKX3.1.
Western blot analysis of extracts from human prostate tissue and various cell lines using NKX3.1 (D6D2Z) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). DND-41 is negative for NKX3.1 expression, confirming specificity of the antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded LNCaP (left) and PC-3 (right) cell pellets using NKX3.1 (D6D2Z) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma using NKX3.1 (D6D2Z) XP® Rabbit mAb.
NKX3.1 is a homeobox transcription factor that in mammals plays a defining role in embryonic prostate morphogenesis. The expression of mammalian NKX3.1 is androgen-dependent, restricted primarily to developing and mature prostate epithelium, and is frequently reduced or lost in prostate cancer (1-3). The human NKX3.1 gene is located on chromsome 8p21.2, within a region that shows loss of heterozygosity (LOH) in >50% of prostate cancer cases (2). Allelic loss at the NKX3.1 locus is also common in high grade Prostate Intraepithelial Neoplasia (PIN), thought to be a putative precursor lesion to invasive prostate adenocarcinomas, suggesting that LOH at the NKX3.1 locus is a critical early step in prostate cancer development (4). Notably, the remaining NKX3.1 allele is intact in the majority of LOH cases, leading to the suggestion that NKX3.1 functions as a haploinsufficient tumor suppressor (4-6). Due to its highly restricted expression in prostate epithelial cells, NKX3.1 has been suggested as a diagnostic marker of prostate carcinoma (7), and may have additional utility as a biomarker of metastatic lesions originating in the prostate (8).
- Bhatia-Gaur, R. et al. (1999) Genes Dev 13, 966-77.
- He, W.W. et al. (1997) Genomics 43, 69-77.
- Bowen, C. et al. (2000) Cancer Res 60, 6111-5.
- Magee, J.A. et al. (2003) Cancer Cell 3, 273-83.
- Voeller, H.J. et al. (1997) Cancer Res 57, 4455-9.
- Bethel, C.R. et al. (2006) Cancer Res 66, 10683-90.
- Epstein, J.I. et al. (2014) Am J Surg Pathol 38, e6-e19.
- Conner, J.R. and Hornick, J.L. (2015) Adv Anat Pathol 22, 149-67.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条