Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Trk (pan) (A7H6R) Rabbit mAb #92991
|92991S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|92991||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Trk (pan) (A7H6R) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total Trk protein. This antibody detects TrkA, TrkB and TrkC. However, the antibody may perferentially detect TrkA over TrkB and TrkB over TrkC.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide surrounding Tyr791 of human TrkA.
Western blot analysis of extracts from mouse neonatal and rat fetal brain using Trk (pan) (A7H6R) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of mouse neonatal brain extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Trk (pan) (A7H6R) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using Trk (pan) (A7H6R) Rabbit mAb.
The family of Trk receptor tyrosine kinases consists of TrkA, TrkB, and TrkC. While the sequence of these family members is highly conserved, they are activated by different neurotrophins: TrkA by NGF, TrkB by BDNF or NT4, and TrkC by NT3 (1). Neurotrophin signaling through these receptors regulates a number of physiological processes, such as cell survival, proliferation, neural development, and axon and dendrite growth and patterning (1). In the adult nervous system, the Trk receptors regulate synaptic strength and plasticity. TrkA regulates proliferation and is important for development and maturation of the nervous system (2). Phosphorylation at Tyr490 is required for Shc association and activation of the Ras-MAP kinase cascade (3,4). Residues Tyr674/675 lie within the catalytic domain, and phosphorylation at these sites reflects TrkA kinase activity (3-6). Point mutations, deletions, and chromosomal rearrangements (chimeras) cause ligand-independent receptor dimerization and activation of TrkA (7-10). TrkA is activated in many malignancies including breast, ovarian, prostate, and thyroid carcinomas (8-13). Research studies suggest that expression of TrkA in neuroblastomas may be a good prognostic marker as TrkA signals growth arrest and differentiation of cells originating from the neural crest (10).
- Huang, E.J. and Reichardt, L.F. (2003) Annu Rev Biochem 72, 609-42.
- Segal, R.A. and Greenberg, M.E. (1996) Annu Rev Neurosci 19, 463-89.
- Stephens, R.M. et al. (1994) Neuron 12, 691-705.
- Marsh, H.N. et al. (2003) J Cell Biol 163, 999-1010.
- Obermeier, A. et al. (1993) EMBO J 12, 933-41.
- Obermeier, A. et al. (1994) EMBO J 13, 1585-90.
- Arevalo, J.C. et al. (2001) Oncogene 20, 1229-34.
- Reuther, G.W. et al. (2000) Mol Cell Biol 20, 8655-66.
- Greco, A. et al. (1997) Genes Chromosomes Cancer 19, 112-23.
- Pierotti, M.A. and Greco, A. (2006) Cancer Lett 232, 90-8.
- Lagadec, C. et al. (2009) Oncogene 28, 1960-70.
- Greco, A. et al. (2010) Mol Cell Endocrinol 321, 44-9.
- Ødegaard, E. et al. (2007) Hum Pathol 38, 140-6.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 2505 TrkA Antibody
- 2510 TrkA (12G8) Rabbit mAb
- 3376 TrkC (C44H5) Rabbit mAb
- 4607 TrkB (80G2) Rabbit mAb
- 4619 Phospho-TrkA (Tyr490)/TrkB (Tyr516) (C35G9) Rabbit mAb
- 4621 Phospho-TrkA (Tyr674/675)/TrkB (Tyr706/707) (C50F3) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9141 Phospho-TrkA (Tyr490) Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条