Product Pathways - Adhesion
TACSTD2/TROP2 (D1W5W) Rabbit mAb #90540
|90540S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|90540||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TACSTD2/TROP2 (D1W5W) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TACSTD2/TROP2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val90 of human TACSTD2/TROP2 protein.
Immunoprecipitation of TACSTD2 protein from UACC-812 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is TACSTD2/TROP2 (D1W5W) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using TA CSTD2/TROP2 (D1W5W) Rabbit mAb.
TROP2 is a transmembrane glycoprotein encoded by gene TACSTD2 (tumor associated calcium signal transducer 2). TROP2 was first discovered as a biomarker of invasive trophoblast cells and later reported in many types of cancer cells as well as in various organs during development, and adult stem cells during homeostasis (1, 2). TROP2 has an extracellular domain with EGF thyroglobulin type-1 repeats, a transmembrane domain and a short cytoplasmic tail with a HIKE domain containing a PIP2 binding site and PKC phosphoryaltion site (Ser303) (1-4). TROP2 functions by regulating multiple signaling pathways including-interaction of extracellular domain with integrin beta1 to regulate FAK signaling, association of its transmembrane domain with claudin1 and claudin7 for tight junction formation, as well as regulation of intracellular calcium release by its PIP2 binding and activation of the ERK/MAPK pathway (1,2, 5-8). All of these functions are important for its role in tumor proliferation, metastasis and invasion (1,2). PKC can phosphorylate TROP2 at Ser303; the phosphorylation changes the cytoplasmic tail conformation and further promotes its signaling (9). TROP2 can be activated through intramembrane proteolysis first by TACE, followed further cleavage by presenilin 1 and presenilin2. The proteolysis process is required for its role in tumor cell proliferation (10,11).
- McDougall, A.R. et al. (2015) Dev Dyn 244, 99-109.
- Shvartsur, A. and Bonavida, B. (2015) Genes Cancer 6, 84-105.
- El Sewedy, T. et al. (1998) Int J Cancer 75, 324-30.
- Linnenbach, A.J. et al. (1993) Mol Cell Biol 13, 1507-15.
- Trerotola, M. et al. (2013) Cancer Res 73, 3155-67.
- Trerotola, M. et al. (2015) Oncotarget 6, 14318-28.
- Nakatsukasa, M. et al. (2010) Am J Pathol 177, 1344-55.
- Cubas, R. et al. (2010) Mol Cancer 9, 253.
- Pavšič, M. et al. (2015) Sci Rep 5, 10324.
- Stoyanova, T. et al. (2012) Genes Dev 26, 2271-85.
- Ju, X. et al. (2016) Cancer Res , .
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条