Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
ICOS (D1K2T™) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific) #89601
|89601S||100 µl ( 200 sections )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|89601||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
ICOS (D1K2T™) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ICOS protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human ICOS protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil using ICOS (D1K2T™) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lymphoma using ICOS (D1K2T™) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using ICOS (D1K2T™) Rabbit mAb.
ICOS (Inducible Co-Stimulator, CD278) is a member of the CD28 family that regulates T cell activity and immune responses (1). The ICOS protein contains an extracellular IgV like domain, a transmembrane domain, and an intracellular domain with a YMFM motif (1-2). ICOS is primarily expressed on activated CD4+ and CD8+ T cells (1). Upon binding to its ligand, ICOS potentiates the T cell response to antigen through activation of the PI3K signaling pathway (2). In addition to enhancing T cell activation and proliferation, ICOS plays an important role in the regulation of T follicular helper cells (4). Research studies suggest that ICOS is a potential therapeutic target, and could serve as a prognostic biomarker for neoplastic therapy involving CTLA-4 blockade (5-7).
- Hutloff, A. et al. (1999) Nature 397, 263-6.
- Coyle, A.J. et al. (2000) Immunity 13, 95-105.
- Fos, C. et al. (2008) J Immunol 181, 1969-77.
- Hutloff, A. (2015) Oncotarget 6, 21785-6.
- Kyi, C. and Postow, M.A. (2014) FEBS Lett 588, 368-76.
- Fan, X. et al. (2014) J Exp Med 211, 715-25.
- Ng Tang, D. et al. (2013) Cancer Immunol Res 1, 229-34.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
D1K2T is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology. Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条