Product Pathways - Metabolism
STEAP1 (D8B2V) Rabbit mAb #88677
|88677S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|88677||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
STEAP1 (D8B2V) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total STEAP1 protein. This antibody also recognizes overexpressed STEAP1B isoform 1 protein and may recognize endogenous STEAP1B isoform 1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human STEAP1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from LnCAP cells and human prostate tissue using STEAP1 (D8B2V) Rabbit mAb.
Six transmembrane epithelial antigen of the prostate 1 (STEAP1) is a transmembrane protein abundantly expressed in normal prostate epithelial cells (1). It is a metalloreductase that reduces Fe3+ to Fe2+ and Cu2+ to Cu1+ (2). STEAP1 is also reportedly overexpressed in multiple tumor types, and has been used as a cell surface biomarker for prostate cancer and Ewing's sarcoma (3-6). Peptides derived from STEAP1 protein have been shown to induce an antigen-specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte (CTL) response that can kill tumor cells expressing STEAP1 (7). These finding are the basis for research studies examining the efficacy of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) targeting STEAP1 (8,9).
- Hubert, R.S. et al. (1999) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96, 14523-8.
- Ohgami, R.S. et al. (2006) Blood 108, 1388-94.
- Grunewald, T.G. et al. (2012) Mol Cancer Res 10, 52-65.
- Grunewald, T.G. et al. (2012) Ann Oncol 23, 2185-90.
- Ihlaseh-Catalano, S.M. et al. (2013) Histopathology 63, 678-85.
- Gomes, I.M. et al. (2014) Urol Oncol 32, 53.e23-9.
- Rodeberg, D.A. et al. (2005) Clin Cancer Res 11, 4545-52.
- Williams, S.P. et al. (2016) Oncotarget 7, 25103-12.
- Sukumaran, S. et al. (2016) AAPS J , .
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条