Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
PD-1 (D4W2J) XP® Rabbit mAb #86163
|86163S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|86163T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|86163||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PD-1 (D4W2J) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PD-1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala274 of human PD-1 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded 293 cell pellets, control (left) or PD-1 transfected (right), using PD-1 (D4W2J) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from human CD4+ T cells, MOLT-4, and Jurkat cells using PD-1 (D4W2J) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). CD4+ T cells were purified from human blood and stimulated for 9 days using beads coated with CD3 and CD28 antibodies in the presence of human interleukin-2 (hIL-2) #8907 (6.7 ng/ml).
Immunoprecipitation of PD-1 protein from Molt-4 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is PD-1 (D4W2J) XP® Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using PD-1
(D4W2J) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using PD-1 (D4W2J) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma using PD-1 (D4W2J) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells, CD3/CD28-treated (72 hr; left column) or untreated (right column), using PD-1 (D4W2J) XP® Rabbit mAb #86163 (top row) or concentration-matched Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (bottom row), and co-stained with a CD3 antibody. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
The programmed cell death 1 protein (PD-1, PDCD1, CD279) is a member of the CD28 family of immunoreceptors that regulate T cell activation and immune responses (1-3). The PD-1 protein contains an extracellular Ig V domain, a transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic tail that includes an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM) and an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based switch motif (ITSM). PD-1 is activated by the cell surface ligands PD-L1 and PD-L2 (4). Upon activation, PD-1 ITIM and ITSM phosphorylation leads to the recruitment of the protein tyrosine phosphatases SHP-1 and SHP-2, which suppress TCR signaling (5-7). In addition to activated T-cells, PD-1 is expressed in activated B-cells and monocytes, although its function in these cell types has not been fully characterized (8). The PD-1 pathway plays an important role in immune tolerance (3); however, research studies show that cancer cells often adopt this pathway to escape immune surveillance (9). Consequently, blockade of PD-1 and its ligands is proving to be a sound strategy for neoplastic intervention (10).
- Ishida, Y. et al. (1992) EMBO J 11, 3887-95.
- Shinohara, T. et al. (1994) Genomics 23, 704-6.
- Nishimura, H. et al. (1999) Immunity 11, 141-51.
- Freeman, G.J. et al. (2000) J Exp Med 192, 1027-34.
- Yokosuka, T. et al. (2012) J Exp Med 209, 1201-17.
- Sheppard, K.A. et al. (2004) FEBS Lett 574, 37-41.
- Chemnitz, J.M. et al. (2004) J Immunol 173, 945-54.
- Thibult, M.L. et al. (2013) Int Immunol 25, 129-37.
- Dong, H. et al. (2002) Nat Med 8, 793-800.
- Topalian, S.L. et al. (2012) Curr Opin Immunol 24, 207-12.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12657 Plasminogen Antibody
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条