Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Palladin (D9H2) Rabbit mAb #8518
|8518S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|8518||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,||Endogenous||140, 90||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Palladin (D9H2) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total palladin protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro1043 of human palladin protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from SNB19, HeLa and ACHN cells using Palladin (D9H2) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using Palladin (D9H2) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Palladin (D9H2) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human non-small cell lung carcinoma using Palladin (D9H2) Rabbit mAb.
The actin-associated scaffold protein, palladin, is associated with multiple actin-rich structures, and plays a role in cellular migration and invasion (1). Palladin regulates the formation of invasive structures called podosomes and invadopodia (1-3). Alternative splicing results in at least three palladin isoforms, including the widely expressed 140 kDa and 90 kDa isoforms (2). Palladin has been shown to promote invasion in basal-like breast carcinoma models (4). Palladin is also upregulated in injured kidneys, and promotes migration of kidney cells to facilitate repair (5). In differentiating muscle cells, palladin regulates migration and myogenesis (6). Several research studies have focused on palladin expression and function in cancer-associated fibroblasts (CAFs). Researchers have shown that expression of palladin in stromal fibroblasts of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma is an indication of the effectiveness of chemotherapy (7). The cancer associated transcription factor Twist1 may require palladin and collagen alpha1 for its metastatic effect in fibroblasts (8).
- Goicoechea, S.M. et al. (2008) Eur J Cell Biol 87, 517-25.
- Najm, P. and El-Sibai, M. (2014) Cell Adh Migr 8, 29-35.
- Goicoechea, S.M. et al. (2014) Oncogene 33, 1265-73.
- von Nandelstadh, P. et al. (2014) Mol Biol Cell 25, 2556-70.
- Chang, E.H. et al. (2015) Sci Rep 5, 7695.
- Nguyen, N.U. and Wang, H.V. (2015) PLoS One 10, e0124762.
- Sato, D. et al. (2016) PLoS One 11, e0152523.
- García-Palmero, I. et al. (2016) Oncogene , .
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条