Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
Phospho-FoxO1 (Ser256) (E1F7T) Rabbit mAb #84192
|84192S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|84192||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-FoxO1 (Ser256) (E1F7T) recognizes endogenous levels of FoxO1 protein only when phosphorylated at Ser256. The antibody cross-reacts with overexpressed FoxO4 phosphorylated at Ser193 and may cross-react with overexpressed FoxO3a phosphorylated at Ser253. The antibody also cross-reacts with a protein of unknown origin around 160kD.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser256 of human FoxO1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, untreated or phosphatase-treated, using Phospho-Fox01 (Ser256) (E1F7T) Rabbit mAb (upper), FoxO1 (C29H4) Rabbit mAb #2880 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from C2C12 cells, insulin-treated (100 nM, 15 min) or LY294002-treated #9901 (50 μM, 2 hr), using Phospho-FoxO1 (Ser256) (E1F7T) Rabbit mAb (upper) or FoxO1 (C29H4) Rabbit mAb #2880 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells expressing either non-targeting shRNA (shNT) or Fox01 shRNA (shFoxO1) using Phospho-FoxO1 (Ser256) (E1F7T) Rabbit mAb (upper) and FoxO3a (75D8) Rabbit mAb #2497 (lower). 293T shNT and shFoxO1 cells were kindly provided by Dr. Anne Brunet, Stanford University, Stanford CA.
The Forkhead family of transcription factors is involved in tumorigenesis of rhabdomyosarcoma and acute leukemias (1-3). Within the family, three members (FoxO1, FoxO4, and FoxO3a) have sequence similarity to the nematode orthologue DAF-16, which mediates signaling via a pathway involving IGFR1, PI3K, and Akt (4-6). Active forkhead members act as tumor suppressors by promoting cell cycle arrest and apoptosis. Increased expression of any FoxO member results in the activation of the cell cycle inhibitor p27 Kip1. Forkhead transcription factors also play a part in TGF-β-mediated upregulation of p21 Cip1, a process negatively regulated through PI3K (7). Increased proliferation results when forkhead transcription factors are inactivated through phosphorylation by Akt at Thr24, Ser256, and Ser319, which results in nuclear export and inhibition of transcription factor activity (8). Forkhead transcription factors can also be inhibited by the deacetylase sirtuin (SirT1) (9).
- Anderson, M.J. et al. (1998) Genomics 47, 187-99.
- Galili, N. et al. (1993) Nat Genet 5, 230-5.
- Borkhardt, A. et al. (1997) Oncogene 14, 195-202.
- Nakae, J. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 15982-5.
- Rena, G. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 17179-83.
- Guo, S. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 17184-92.
- Seoane, J. et al. (2004) Cell 117, 211-23.
- Arden, K.C. (2004) Mol Cell 14, 416-8.
- Yang, Y. et al. (2005) EMBO J 24, 1021-32.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12829 FoxO3a (D19A7) Rabbit mAb
- 13129 Phospho-FoxO3a (Ser253) (D18H8) Rabbit mAb
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 14952 FoxO1 (D7C1H) Mouse mAb
- 2497 FoxO3a (75D8) Rabbit mAb
- 2599 Phospho-FoxO1 (Thr24)/FoxO3a (Thr32)/FoxO4 (Thr28) (4G6) Rabbit mAb
- 2880 FoxO1 (C29H4) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9454 FoxO1 (L27) Antibody
- 97635 FoxO1 (D8T1S) Mouse mAb
- 99199 FoxO3a (D7D3Y) Mouse mAb
- 9946 Forkhead Signaling Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条