Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
NKX3.1 (D2Y1A) XP® Rabbit mAb #83700
|83700S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|83700T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|83700||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
NKX3.1 (D2Y1A) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NKX3.1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to human NKX3.1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from human prostate and various cell lines using NKX3.1 (D2Y1A) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). DND-41 cell are negative for NKX3.1 expression, confirming specificity of the antibody.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of LNCaP (left; positive) and HeLa (right; negative) cells using NKX3.1 (D2Y1A) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 LNCaP cells and either 5 μl of NKX3.1 (D2Y1A) XP® Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human CYP2B7P Pseudogene Promoter Primers #84846, human MALSU1 downstream primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
NKX3.1 is a homeobox transcription factor that in mammals plays a defining role in embryonic prostate morphogenesis. The expression of mammalian NKX3.1 is androgen-dependent, restricted primarily to developing and mature prostate epithelium, and is frequently reduced or lost in prostate cancer (1-3). The human NKX3.1 gene is located on chromsome 8p21.2, within a region that shows loss of heterozygosity (LOH) in >50% of prostate cancer cases (2). Allelic loss at the NKX3.1 locus is also common in high grade Prostate Intraepithelial Neoplasia (PIN), thought to be a putative precursor lesion to invasive prostate adenocarcinomas, suggesting that LOH at the NKX3.1 locus is a critical early step in prostate cancer development (4). Notably, the remaining NKX3.1 allele is intact in the majority of LOH cases, leading to the suggestion that NKX3.1 functions as a haploinsufficient tumor suppressor (4-6). Due to its highly restricted expression in prostate epithelial cells, NKX3.1 has been suggested as a diagnostic marker of prostate carcinoma (7), and may have additional utility as a biomarker of metastatic lesions originating in the prostate (8).
- Bhatia-Gaur, R. et al. (1999) Genes Dev 13, 966-77.
- He, W.W. et al. (1997) Genomics 43, 69-77.
- Bowen, C. et al. (2000) Cancer Res 60, 6111-5.
- Magee, J.A. et al. (2003) Cancer Cell 3, 273-83.
- Voeller, H.J. et al. (1997) Cancer Res 57, 4455-9.
- Bethel, C.R. et al. (2006) Cancer Res 66, 10683-90.
- Epstein, J.I. et al. (2014) Am J Surg Pathol 38, e6-e19.
- Conner, J.R. and Hornick, J.L. (2015) Adv Anat Pathol 22, 149-67.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 84846 SimpleChIP® Human CYP2B7 Pseudogene Promoter Primers
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 92998 NKX3.1 (D6D2Z) XP® Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条