Product Pathways - Protein Stability
UBE2O Antibody #83393
|83393S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|83393||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat, Bovine,
Specificity / Sensitivity
UBE2O Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total UBE2O protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val576 of human UBE2O protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Protein ubiquitination requires the concerted action of the E1, E2, and E3 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes. Ubiquitin is first activated through ATP-dependent formation of a thiol ester with ubiquitin-activating enzyme E1. The activated ubiquitin is then transferred to a thiol group of ubiquitin-carrier enzyme E2. The final step is the transfer of ubiquitin from E2 to an ε-amino group of the target protein lysine residue, which is mediated by ubiquitin-ligase enzyme E3 (1).
UBE2O (E2-230K) is a unique member of the E2 family of ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes in that it functions as an E2-E3 hybrid enzyme (2). Research studies have demonstrated that UBE2O expression is regulated during erythroid differentiation, which suggests that its enzymatic activity participates in shaping the architecture of the erythrocyte proteome (3). UBE2O has also been implicated in BMP-7-induced adipocyte differentiation through its regulation of SMAD6 monoubiquitination (4).
- Hershko, A. (1988) J Biol Chem 263, 15237-40.
- Berleth, E.S. and Pickart, C.M. (1996) Biochemistry 35, 1664-71.
- Wefes, I. et al. (1995) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92, 4982-6.
- Zhang, X. et al. (2013) EMBO J 32, 996-1007.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条