Product Pathways - Nuclear Receptor Signaling
AhR (D5S6H) Rabbit mAb #83200
|83200S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|83200||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
AhR (D5S6H) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total AhR protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human AhR protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using AhR (D5S6H) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of AhR from A-204 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is immunoprecipitation with Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is immunoprecipitation with AhR (D5S6H) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using AhR (D5S6H) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 T47D cells treated with BNF (1 μM, 45 min) and either 10 μl of AhR (D5S6H) XP® Rabbit mAb #83200 or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human CYP1A1 promoter primers, SimpleChIP® Human NFE2L2 Intron 1 Primers #81126, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
The aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) is a ligand activated transcription factor involved in xenobiotic metabolism, cell cycle regulation, and development in response to both endogenous and environmental signals (1,2). AhR was initially identified as a receptor for dioxins, which are environmental pollutants generated by waste incineration and other industrial processes (3,4). AhR ligands include polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, including the carcinogen benzo(a)pyrene and other components of cigarette smoke (3,4). Naturally occurring AhR ligands include flavonoids, which are aromatic plant secondary compounds commonly found in vegetables and fruits (3). Cytoplasmic aryl hydrocarbon receptors are found in protein complexes with heat shock proteins. Upon ligand binding, AhR dissociates from heat shock proteins and translocate to the nucleus where it dimerizes with AhR nuclear translocator (ARNT, HIF-1β). The AhR/ARNT heterodimer binds to nuclear xenobiotic response elements to control the expression of genes associated with xenobiotic metabolism, including several cytochrome P450 genes (5,6). AhR is ubiquitously expressed and is thought to play a role in regulation of cell proliferation and differentiation, cytokine expression, and xenobiotic metabolism (2). Research studies link AhR activity with the control of regulatory T-cell and T-helper 17 cell differentiation, regulation of the inflammatory response, and the onset of lung cancer (1,2,7,8).
- Quintana, F.J. (2013) Immunology 138, 183-9.
- Tsay, J.J. et al. (2013) Anticancer Res 33, 1247-56.
- Denison, M.S. and Nagy, S.R. (2003) Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol 43, 309-34.
- Poland, A. and Knutson, J.C. (1982) Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol 22, 517-54.
- Denison, M.S. et al. (2002) Chem Biol Interact 141, 3-24.
- Beischlag, T.V. et al. (2008) Crit Rev Eukaryot Gene Expr 18, 207-50.
- Quintana, F.J. et al. (2008) Nature 453, 65-71.
- Hayden, M.S. and Ghosh, S. (2004) Genes Dev 18, 2195-224.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 2729 Normal Rabbit IgG
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 5537 HIF-1β/ARNT (D28F3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 81126 SimpleChIP® Human NFE2L2 Intron 1 Primers
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条