Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
EphB2 (D2X2I) Rabbit mAb #83029
|83029S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|83029T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|83029||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
EphB2 (D2X2I) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total EphB2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala573 of human EphB2 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of COLO 205 (positive; left) and K-562 (negative; right) cells using EphB2 (D2X2I) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using EphB2 (D2X2I) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma using EphB2 (D2X2I) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using EphB2 (D2X2I) Rabbit mAb.
The ephrin receptor B2 (EphB2) is an ephrin family receptor tyrosine kinase that plays an important role in regulating growth and development of multiple tissues and organs (1,2). The EphB2 transmembrane receptor protein contains a kinase domain, a PDZ motif, and a SAM domain within a conserved cytoplasmic domain. A ligand binding domain, a cysteine-rich domain, and fibronectin type III repeats comprise the conserved EphB2 extracellular domain (3). EphB2 binds with high affinity to ephrin B ligands, and to some ephrin A proteins, to initiate bidirectional signaling between neighboring cells (1,2). Upon binding, EphB2-Ephrin B2 dimers form a heterotetramer and position the receptor-ligand complex on the cell membrane to facilitate bidirectional signal transduction (3). In addition to associating with ephrin ligands, EphB2 also regulates a number of biological processes through interaction with focal adhesion kinase (FAK), NMDA receptor (NMDAR), the Rac1 guanine nucleotide exchange factor Tiam1, and p21-activated kinase (PAK1) (4-7). While some studies support a role for EphB2 as a pro-oncogenic kinase, other research suggests that EphB2 acts as a tumor suppressor (1,2,4,8).
- Pasquale, E.B. (2008) Cell 133, 38-52.
- Klein, R. (2009) Nat Neurosci 12, 15-20.
- Himanen, J.P. et al. (2001) Nature 414, 933-8.
- Wang, S.D. et al. (2012) Oncogene 31, 5132-43.
- Nolt, M.J. et al. (2011) J Neurosci 31, 5353-64.
- Tolias, K.F. et al. (2007) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104, 7265-70.
- Srivastava, N. et al. (2013) Mol Cell Neurosci 52, 106-16.
- Blume-Jensen, P. and Hunter, T. (2001) Nature 411, 355-65.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条