Product Pathways - Protein Translation
HIF-1α (D5F3M) Mouse mAb #79233
ARNT interacting protein ARNT-interacting protein Basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP1 BHLHE78 Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 78 HIF-1-alpha HIF-1alpha HIF1 HIF1-alpha HIF1A hypoxia inducible factor 1. alpha subunit (basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor) hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha isoform I.3 Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha hypoxia-inducible factor 1. alpha subunit (basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor) Member of PAS protein 1 member of PAS superfamily 1 MOP1 PAS domain-containing protein 8 PASD8
|79233S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|79233T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|79233||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
HIF-1α (D5F3M) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total HIF-1α protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the carboxy terminus of human HIF-1α protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of Hep G2 cells, untreated (left) or treated with cobalt chloride (500 μM, 24 h; right), using HIF-1α (D5F3M) Mouse mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Flow cytometric analysis of U-2 OS cells, untreated (blue) or treated with DMOG (1mM, 6 h; green) using HIF-1α (D5F3M) Mouse mAb. Anti-mouse IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugate) #4408 was used as a secondary antibody.
Hypoxia-inducible factor 1 (HIF1) is a heterodimeric transcription factor that plays a critical role in the cellular response to hypoxia (1). The HIF1 complex consists of two subunits, HIF-1α and HIF-1β, which are basic helix-loop-helix proteins of the PAS (Per, ARNT, Sim) family (2). HIF1 regulates the transcription of a broad range of genes that facilitate responses to the hypoxic environment, including genes regulating angiogenesis, erythropoiesis, cell cycle, metabolism, and apoptosis. The widely expressed HIF-1α is typically degraded rapidly in normoxic cells by the ubiquitin/proteasomal pathway. Under normoxic conditions, HIF-1α is proline hydroxylated leading to a conformational change that promotes binding to the von Hippel Lindau protein (VHL) E3 ligase complex; ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation follows (3,4). Both hypoxic conditions and chemical hydroxylase inhibitors (such as desferrioxamine and cobalt) inhibit HIF-1α degradation and lead to its stabilization. In addition, HIF-1α can be induced in an oxygen-independent manner by various cytokines through the PI3K-AKT-mTOR pathway (5-7).
HIF-1β is also known as AhR nuclear translocator (ARNT) due to its ability to partner with the aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) to form a heterodimeric transcription factor complex (8). Together with AhR, HIF-1β plays an important role in xenobiotics metabolism (8). In addition, a chromosomal translocation leading to a TEL-ARNT fusion protein is associated with acute myeloblastic leukemia (9). Studies also found that ARNT/HIF-1β expression levels decrease significantly in pancreatic islets from patients with type 2 diabetes, suggesting that HIF-1β plays an important role in pancreatic β-cell function (10).
- Sharp, F.R. and Bernaudin, M. (2004) Nat Rev Neurosci 5, 437-48.
- Wang, G.L. et al. (1995) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92, 5510-4.
- Jaakkola, P. et al. (2001) Science 292, 468-72.
- Maxwell, P.H. et al. (1999) Nature 399, 271-5.
- Fukuda, R. et al. (2002) J Biol Chem 277, 38205-11.
- Jiang, B.H. et al. (2001) Cell Growth Differ 12, 363-9.
- Laughner, E. et al. (2001) Mol Cell Biol 21, 3995-4004.
- Walisser, J.A. et al. (2004) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101, 16677-82.
- Salomon-Nguyen, F. et al. (2000) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97, 6757-62.
- Gunton, J.E. et al. (2005) Cell 122, 337-49.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14179 HIF-1α (D2U3T) Rabbit mAb
- 3414 HIF-1β/ARNT (C15A11) Rabbit mAb
- 3434 Hydroxy-HIF-1α (Pro564) (D43B5) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3716 HIF-1α Antibody
- 5537 HIF-1β/ARNT (D28F3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7096 HIF-2α (D9E3) Rabbit mAb
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条