Product Pathways - Metabolism
IRG1 (D6H2Y) Rabbit mAb #77510
|77510S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|77510||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
IRG1 (D6H2Y) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total IRG1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly460 of human IRG1 protein.
IRG1 (Immune-responsive gene 1) is one of the most up-regulated genes in macrophages under proinflammatory conditions (1). It is also highly expressed in the pregnant uterus during implantation (2,3). IRG1 is a cis-aconitate decarboxylase that produces itaconic acid by decarboxylating cis-aconic acid, an intermediate of the tricarboxylic acid cycle (4). Itaconic acid is an endogenous inhibitor of succinate dehydrogenase, linking macrophage metabolic rewiring and regulation of inflammation (5,6).
- Lee, C.G. et al. (1995) Immunogenetics 41, 263-70.
- Chen, B. et al. (2003) Mol Endocrinol 17, 2340-54.
- Cheon, Y.P. et al. (2003) Endocrinology 144, 5623-30.
- Michelucci, A. et al. (2013) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110, 7820-5.
- Lampropoulou, V. et al. (2016) Cell Metab 24, 158-66.
- Cordes, T. et al. (2016) J Biol Chem 291, 14274-84.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条