Product Pathways - Development
Jagged1 (D4Y1R) XP® Rabbit mAb #70109
|70109S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|70109T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|70109||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat, Hamster,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Jagged1 (D4Y1R) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Jagged1 protein. Based on sequence analyses, this antibody is not predicted to detect Jagged2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala1131 of human Jagged1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Jagged1 (D4Y1R) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). Molt4 and Jurkat cells do not expression Jagged1 protein, confirming specificity of the antibody for Jagged1.
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells (blue) and MKN45 cells (green) using Jagged1 (D4Y1R) XP® Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil using Jagged1 (D4Y1R) XP(R) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma using Jagged1 (D4Y1R) XP(R) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunoprecipitation of Jagged1 protein from HT-29 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) XP® IgG Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Jagged1 (D4Y1R) XP® Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using Jagged1 (D4Y1R) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded HepG2 (positive, left) and Jurkat (negative, right) cell pellets using Jagged1 (D4Y1R) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Notch signaling is activated upon engagement of the Notch receptor with its ligands, the DSL (Delta, Serrate, Lag2) proteins of single-pass type I membrane proteins. The DSL proteins contain multiple EGF-like repeats and a DSL domain that is required for binding to Notch (1,2). Five DSL proteins have been identified in mammals: Jagged1, Jagged2, Delta-like (DLL) 1, 3 and 4 (3). Ligand binding to the Notch receptor results in two sequential proteolytic cleavages of the receptor by the ADAM protease and the γ-secretase complex. The intracellular domain of Notch is released and then translocates to the nucleus where it activates transcription. Notch ligands may also be processed in a way similiar to Notch, suggesting a bi-directional signaling through receptor-ligand interactions (4-6).
- Wilson, A. and Radtke, F. (2006) FEBS Lett. 580, 2860-2868.
- Hansson, E.M. et al. (2004) Semin. Cancer Biol. 14, 320-328.
- Chiba, S. (2006) Stem Cells 24, 2437-2447.
- Bland, C.E. et al. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278, 13607-13610.
- Six, E. et al. (2003) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 100, 7638-7643.
- LaVoie, M.J. and Selkoe, D.J. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278, 34427-34437.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条