Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb #69399
|69399S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|69399T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|69399||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total dynactin p150Glued protein. Based on the amino acid sequence of the peptide antigen used, this antibody is expected to detect all isoforms of dynactin p150Glued, including p135.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val1206 of human dynactin p150Glued protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of dynactin p150Glued protein from HeLa cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human dynactin p150Glued (hDynactin p150Glued-Myc/DDK; +), using Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb (upper) and Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb #2278 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293 cells, transfected with 100 nM SignalSilence® Control siRNA (Unconjugated) #6568 (-) or Dynactin p150Glued siRNA (+), using Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb (upper) or α-Actinin (D6F6) XP® Rabbit mAb #6487 (lower). The Dynactin p150Glued (D1W1O) Rabbit mAb confirms silencing of Dynactin p150Glued expression, while the α-Actinin (D6F6) XP® Rabbit mAb is used as a loading control.
Cytoplasmic dynein is a multi-subunit motor complex that regulates microtubule organization as well as the transport and positioning of organelles. Dynactin is a multi-subunit dynein-activating complex, which regulates the interaction of the dynein motor with various cellular cargoes, and enhances dynein’s processivity. p150Glued/DCTN1/Dynactin 1 is the largest subunit of the dynactin complex (1-3). In mitosis, cytoplasmic dynein regulates spindle organization, chromosome movement and centrosome separation (4). The dynactin subunit p150Glued is phosphorylated at serine 19 by the mitotic kinase aurora A during anaphase, and this phosphorylation is required for the appropriate regulation of spindle assembly (5). In neurons, axonal transport is important for cellular function and survival. Dysfunction and mutations in dynein and dynactin subunits, including p150Glued, have been linked to human neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s Disease (6-7), Perry Syndrome (8) and ALS (9).
- Gill, S.R. et al. (1991) J Cell Biol 115, 1639-50.
- McGrail, M. et al. (1995) J Cell Biol 131, 411-25.
- Plamann, M. et al. (1994) J Cell Biol 127, 139-149.
- Raaijmakers, J.A. and Medema, R.H. (2014) Chromosoma 123, 407-22.
- Reboutier, D. et al. (2013) J Cell Biol 201, 65-79.
- Fujiwara, T. et al. (2012) J Neurochem 122, 162-74.
- Kimura, N. et al. (2016) Am J Pathol , .
- Araki, E. et al. (2014) Mov Disord 29, 1201-4.
- Stockmann, M. et al. (2013) J Neural Transm (Vienna) 120, 785-98.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条