Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) (D7T8A) Rabbit mAb #68790
|68790S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|68790||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) (D7T8A) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of Tyk2 protein only when phosphorylated at Tyr1054 and Tyr1055. Cross-reactivity was not observed with other Jak family members.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phospho-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr1054/1055 of human Tyk2 protein.
Tyk2 is a member of the Jak family of protein tyrosine kinases. It associates with and is activated by receptors for many cytokines including IL-13, the IL-6 family, IL-10, and IFN-α and β (1-3). Following ligand binding, Tyk2 is activated by phosphorylation of Tyr1054 and/or Tyr1055 (4). Tyk2 is required for the tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 in the IFN-β signaling cascade (5).
The role of Tyk2 has been extensively studied in terms of its involvement in immune regulation and pathological significance (reviewed in 6). Deletion of Tyk2 in mice results in increased sensitivity to infection and defective tumor surveillance, but only a partial effect on Type I interferon signaling (7, 8). In contrast, a human patient diagnosed with hyper-IgE syndrome having increased susceptibility to various microorganisms was found to have a homozygous mutation of Tyk2 (9). These studies suggest a more critical role of Tyk2 in humans with regards to Type I interferon signaling as well as other cytokines including IL-23, IL-6, and IL-10.
- Velazquez, L. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270, 3327-34.
- Stahl, N. et al. (1994) Science 263, 92-5.
- Leonard, W.J. (1998) Annu. Rev. Immunol. 16, 293-322.
- Grauzzi, M.C. et al. (1996) J. Biol. Chem. 271, 20494-500.
- Rani, M.R. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 32507-11.
- Strobl, B. et al. (2011) Front Biosci (Landmark Ed) 16, 3214-32.
- Karaghiosoff, M. et al. (2000) Immunity 13, 549-60.
- Shimoda, K. et al. (2000) Immunity 13, 561-71.
- Minegishi, Y. et al. (2006) Immunity 25, 745-55.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14193 Tyk2 (D4I5T) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9312 Tyk2 Antibody
- 9321 Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条