Product Pathways - Protein Stability
USP15 (D1K6S) Rabbit mAb #66310
|66310S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|66310||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Dog, Pig,
Specificity / Sensitivity
USP15 (D1K6S) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total USP15 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with either USP4 or USP11 proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human USP15 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using USP15 (D1K6S) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of USP15 from 293T cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is USP15 (D1K6S) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using USP15 (D1K6S) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with constructs expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human USP4 protein (hUSP4-Myc/DDK; +), Myc/DDK-tagged full-length USP11 protein (hUSP11-Myc/DDK; +), and Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human USP15 protein (hUSP15-Myc/DDK; +), using USP15 (D1K6S) Rabbit mAb (upper) and DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody #2368 (lower).
Protein ubiquitination and deubiquitination are reversible processes catalyzed by ubiquitinating enzymes (UBEs) and deubiquitinating enzymes (DUBs), respectively (1,2). DUBs are categorized into five subfamilies based on catalytic domain structure: USP, UCH, OTU, MJD, and JAMM. Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 15 (USP15) is a USP subfamily deubiquitinating enzyme with similar domain structure to the paralogous DUBs, USP4, and USP11. The USP15 gene is amplified in glioblastoma and other solid tumors and its high expression correlates with a poor prognosis (3,4). Research studies demonstrate that USP15 is a positive regulator of oncogenic TGF-β signaling and that USP15 deubiquitinates monoubiquitinated R-SMADs to enhance target gene promoter binding (5). USP15 also promotes oncogenic TGF-β signaling by opposing SMURF2-mediated ubiquitination of the type I TGF-β receptor, which facilitates receptor stabilization (3,4). USP15 contributes to oncogenesis by negatively regulating T cell-mediated antitumor responses through the deubiquitination and stabilization of the E3 ubiquitin ligase MDM2. This observation supports USP15 as a potential target for cancer therapeutics (6).
- Nijman, S.M. et al. (2005) Cell 123, 773-86.
- Nalepa, G. et al. (2006) Nat Rev Drug Discov 5, 596-613.
- Zhang, L. et al. (2013) Mol Cell 51, 559-72.
- Eichhorn, P.J. et al. (2012) Nat Med 18, 429-35.
- Inui, M. et al. (2011) Nat Cell Biol 13, 1368-75.
- Zou, Q. et al. (2014) Nat Immunol 15, 562-70.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条