Product Pathways - Protein Stability
UBR5 (D6O8Z) Rabbit mAb #65344
|65344S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|65344||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Dog, Pig,
Specificity / Sensitivity
UBR5 (D6O8Z) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total UBR5 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human UBR5 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using UBR5 (D6O8Z) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of UBR5 from MCF7 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is UBR5 (D6O8Z) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using UBR5 (D6O8Z) Rabbit mAb.
Human E3 identified by differential display (UBR5/EDD) is a HECT domain-containing ubiquitin E3 ligase of the N-end rule pathway that promotes the ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation of proteins harboring N-degrons (1-3). UBR5 represents an ortholog of HYD, the Drosophila hyperplastic discs tumor suppressor gene product but has been found to be overexpressed in breast and ovarian cancers, suggesting a possible role in promoting tumor development (4,5). Research studies have demonstrated that UBR5 is functional within the nucleus as it participates in DNA damage signaling by controlling the activities of Chk2, TopBP1, and RNF168 (6-9). Recently, UBR5 was shown to play a novel role in immune cell function by regulating RORγt stability and IL-17 production by Th17 cells (10).
- Sriram, S.M. et al. (2011) Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 12, 735-47.
- Callaghan, M.J. et al. (1998) Oncogene 17, 3479-91.
- Tasaki, T. et al. (2005) Mol Cell Biol 25, 7120-36.
- Clancy, J.L. et al. (2003) Oncogene 22, 5070-81.
- O'Brien, P.M. et al. (2008) Br J Cancer 98, 1085-93.
- Munoz, M.A. et al. (2007) Cell Cycle 6, 3070-7.
- Henderson, M.J. et al. (2006) J Biol Chem 281, 39990-40000.
- Honda, Y. et al. (2002) J Biol Chem 277, 3599-605.
- Gudjonsson, T. et al. (2012) Cell 150, 697-709.
- Rutz, S. et al. (2015) Nature 518, 417-21.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条