Product Pathways - Protein Stability
Napsin A (D5P6G) XP® Rabbit mAb #62434
|62434S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|62434T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|62434||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Napsin A (D5P6G) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total napsin A protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human napsin A protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Napsin A (D5P6G) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung adenocarcinoma (left) or squamous cell lung carcinoma (right) using Napsin A (D5P6G) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Napsin A is an aspartic proteinase that is expressed in normal lung and kidney (1). In the lung, napsin A is expressed by type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages, where it plays a role in processing surfactant protein B (2). Napsin A is expressed in lung adenocarcinomas, where it can be used to identify primary and metastatic lesions with greater sensitivity compared to TTF-1 (3,4). Napsin A expression has also been described in other types of cancer, such as kidney and thyroid cancer (5).
- Tatnell, P.J. et al. (1998) FEBS Lett 441, 43-8.
- Schauer-Vukasinovic, V. et al. (1999) FEBS Lett 462, 135-9.
- Jagirdar, J. (2008) Arch Pathol Lab Med 132, 384-96.
- Turner, B.M. et al. (2012) Arch Pathol Lab Med 136, 163-71.
- Bishop, J.A. et al. (2010) Hum Pathol 41, 20-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12369 Nitrocellulose Sandwiches
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 43861 Napsin A (D2G1Y) Rabbit mAb (IF Formulated)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条