Product Pathways - Metabolism
NAF-1/CISD2 (D4X4E) Rabbit mAb #60758
|60758S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|60758||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
NAF-1/CISD2 (D4X4E) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NAF-1/CISD2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu70 of human NAF-1/CISD2 protein.
Nutrient-deprivation autophagy factor-1 (NAF-1) (also known as CISD2, CDGSH iron-sulfur domain-containing protein 2) is a member of NEET family of 2Fe-2S proteins, characterized by a unique CDGSH sequence at their Fe-S-cluster-binding domain (1). NAF-1/CISD2 is a multifunctional protein. In addition to its role in iron and ROS homeostasis, it has been shown to play a role in autophagy, neurodegenerative diseases, and aging (2-7). Enhanced expression of NAF-1/CISD2 is associated with many types of cancer. Silencing of NAF-1/CISD2 expression in cancer cells significantly inhibited proliferation and tumorigenicity; while overexpression of NAF-1/CISD2 significantly enhanced proliferation (2, 8, 9).
- Tamir, S. et al. (2015) Biochim Biophys Acta 1853, 1294-315.
- Chang, N.C. et al. (2012) Autophagy 8, 856-7.
- Lipper, C.H. et al. (2015) PLoS One 10, e0139699.
- Du, X. et al. (2015) Cell Biol Int 39, 816-23.
- Chen, Y.F. et al. (2009) Genes Dev 23, 1183-94.
- Chen, Y.F. et al. (2010) Ann N Y Acad Sci 1201, 58-64.
- Yang, L. et al. (2016) Oncotarget 7, 22720-32.
- Holt, S.H. et al. (2016) J Cell Sci 129, 155-65.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条