Product Pathways - Adhesion
CD63 (D4I1X) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific) #55051
|55051S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|55051||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
CD63 (D4I1X) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific) recognizes endogenous levels of total CD63 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant CD63 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using CD63 (D4I1X) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human melanoma using CD63 (D4I1X) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using CD63 (D4I1X) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
CD63 belongs to the tetraspanin family, which is characterized by four transmembrane domains, one short extracellular domain (ECL1), and one long extracellular domain (ECL2) (1-3). Tetraspanins interact with a variety of cell surface proteins and intracellular signaling molecules in specialized tetraspanin enriched microdomains (TEMs) where they mediate a range of processes including adhesion, motility, membrane organization, and signal transduction (3). CD63, like other tetraspanins, is enriched in exosomes (4). It is also a component of Weibel-Palade bodies found in endothelial cells (5). Research studies demonstrate several functions of CD63 in different cell types including roles in mast cell degranulation, VEGF signaling in endothelial cells, recruitment of leukocytes to endothelial cells, and endosomal sorting during melanogenesis (6-9).
- Oren, R. et al. (1990) Mol Cell Biol 10, 4007-15.
- Levy, S. et al. (1991) J Biol Chem 266, 14597-602.
- Hemler, M.E. (2005) Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 6, 801-11.
- Escola, J.M. et al. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 20121-7.
- Vischer, U.M. and Wagner, D.D. (1993) Blood 82, 1184-91.
- Kraft, S. et al. (2013) J Immunol 191, 2871-8.
- Tugues, S. et al. (2013) J Biol Chem 288, 19060-71.
- Doyle, E.L. et al. (2011) Blood 118, 4265-73.
- van Niel, G. et al. (2011) Dev Cell 21, 708-21.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条