Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
C17orf59 (D2B5X) Rabbit mAb #54037
|54037S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|54037||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
C17orf59 (D2B5X) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total C17orf59 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Glu270 of human C17orf59 protein.
mTORC1 kinase complex is a critical component to regulate cell growth in response to energy levels, growth factors, and amino acids (1-4). The GTPases RagA, RagB, RagC and RagD have been shown to interact with raptor in mTORC1 (3,4). A Ragulator complex, consisting of LAMTOR1/C11orf59, LAMTOR2/ROBLD3, LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1, LAMTOR4/C7orf59 and LAMTOR5/HBXIP, associates with the Rag GTPases and recruit them to the surface of lysosomes (5, 6). These interactions lead to mTORC1 activation in response to amino acid signals (3-6). In addition, C17orf59 was shown to interact with Ragulator and disrupt the interaction between Ragulator and Rag GTPases (7). This disruption prevents mTOR from localizing to the lysosomal membrane and therefore inhibits mTORC1 activation (7).
- Hay, N. and Sonenberg, N. (2004) Genes Dev 18, 1926-45.
- Wullschleger, S. et al. (2006) Cell 124, 471-84.
- Sancak, Y. et al. (2008) Science 320, 1496-501.
- Kim, E. et al. (2008) Nat Cell Biol 10, 935-45.
- Sancak, Y. et al. (2010) Cell 141, 290-303.
- Bar-Peled, L. et al. (2012) Cell 150, 1196-208.
- Schweitzer, L.D. et al. (2015) Cell Rep 12, 1445-55.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12284 LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D6A4V) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13140 LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D4P6O) Rabbit mAb
- 14633 LAMTOR5/HBXIP (D4V4S) Rabbit mAb
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 4357 RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 5466 RagC (D31G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8145 LAMTOR2/ROBLD3 (D7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 8150 RagB (D18F3) Rabbit mAb
- 8168 LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1 (D38G5) Rabbit mAb
- 8975 LAMTOR1/C11orf59 (D11H6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9480 RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条