Product Pathways - MAPK Signaling
SHOC2 (D7N1A) Rabbit mAb #53600
|53600S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|53600||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Chicken, Bovine, Dog,
Specificity / Sensitivity
SHOC2 (D7N1A) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total SHOC2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human SHOC2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using SHOC2 (D7N1A) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human SHOC2 protein (hSHOC2-Myc/DDK; +), using SHOC2 (D7N1A) Rabbit mAb.
SHOC2 is a scaffolding protein that harbors multiple leucine-rich repeats in tandem and is an upstream positive regulator of growth factor-dependent MAPK/ERK signaling. Research studies have demonstrated that SHOC2 forms a complex with the catalytic subunit of the PP1 phosphatase and M-Ras, and this complex drives activation of Raf-ERK signaling in response to mitogenic growth factors (1). SHOC2 has also been shown to cross-talk with and activate the PI3K/Akt signaling axis through its interaction with the p110α catalytic subunit of PI3K (2). As a positive regulator of ERK and PI3K/Akt signaling cascades, SHOC2 has been implicated in the regulation of several oncogenic cellular processes such as cell motility, invasion, and metastasis (2). A mutation in SHOC2 that introduces an N-terminal myristoylation site, promotes aberrant membrane targeting of SHOC2, hyperactive MAPK/ERK signaling, and Noonan-like syndrome (3).
- Rodriguez-Viciana, P. et al. (2006) Mol Cell 22, 217-30.
- Kaduwal, S. et al. (2015) Oncotarget 6, 33091-105.
- Cordeddu, V. et al. (2009) Nat Genet 41, 1022-6.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条