Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
WDR59 (D4Z7A) Rabbit mAb #53385
|53385S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|53385||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
WDR59 (D4Z7A) rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total WDR59 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His356 of human WDR59 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using WDR59 (D4Z7A) Rabbit mAb.
The mTORC1 kinase complex plays a critical role in cell growth regulation (1, 2). mTORC1 activity is modulated by cellular environmental factors (e.g., energy levels, growth factors, amino acids) (3, 4), which are mediated through a protein complex known as GATOR (GAP Activity Towards Rags) (5). GATOR is comprised of two protein subcomplexes (GATOR1 and GATOR2), that function in opposing fashion to regulate mTORC1 activity (5). WDR59 was identified as a component of the GATOR2 subcomplex (also containing Mios, WDR24, Seh1L and Sec13), that functions to positively regulate mTORC1 activity (5). Conversely, the GATOR1 subcomplex (containing DEPDC5, Nprl2 and Nprl3), negatively regulates mTORC1 activity, through activation of RagA and RagB GTPases (5).
- Sancak, Y. et al. (2008) Science 320, 1496-501.
- Kim, E. et al. (2008) Nat Cell Biol 10, 935-45.
- Hay, N. and Sonenberg, N. (2004) Genes Dev 18, 1926-45.
- Wullschleger, S. et al. (2006) Cell 124, 471-84.
- Bar-Peled, L. et al. (2013) Science 340, 1100-6.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12284 LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D6A4V) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13140 LAMTOR4/C7orf59 (D4P6O) Rabbit mAb
- 13557 Mios (D12C6) Rabbit mAb
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 4357 RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 5466 RagC (D31G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8145 LAMTOR2/ROBLD3 (D7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 8150 RagB (D18F3) Rabbit mAb
- 8168 LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1 (D38G5) Rabbit mAb
- 8975 LAMTOR1/C11orf59 (D11H6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9480 RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条