Product Pathways - MAPK Signaling
HSP27 (E1J4D) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred) #50353
|50353S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|50353||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
HSP27 (E1J4D) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred) recognizes endogenous levels of total HSP27 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human HSP27 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded HeLa (left) and HT-1080 (right) cell pellets using HSP27 (E1J4D) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse forestomach using HSP27 (E1J4D) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using HSP27 (E1J4D) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred) (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of HSP27 from ACHN cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is immunoprecipitated with Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is HSP27 (E1J4D) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred). Western blot was performed using HSP27 (E1J4D) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred). A conformation specific secondary antibody was used to avoid cross reactivity with IgG.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using HSP27 (E1J4D) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human squamous cell carcinoma of the lung using HSP27 (E1J4D) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred).
Heat shock protein (HSP) 27 is one of the small HSPs that are constitutively expressed at different levels in various cell types and tissues. Like other small HSPs, HSP27 is regulated at both the transcriptional and posttranslational levels (1). In response to stress, the HSP27 expression increases several-fold to confer cellular resistance to the adverse environmental change. HSP27 is phosphorylated at Ser15, Ser78, and Ser82 by MAPKAPK-2 as a result of the activation of the p38 MAP kinase pathway (2,3). Phosphorylation of HSP27 causes a change in its tertiary structure, which shifts from large homotypic multimers to dimers and monomers (4). It has been shown that phosphorylation and increased concentration of HSP27 modulates actin polymerization and reorganization (5,6).
- Arrigo, A.P. and Landry, J. (1994) Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, NY, 335-373.
- Landry, J. et al. (1992) J. Biol. Chem. 267, 794-803.
- Rouse, J. et al. (1994) Cell 78, 1027-1037.
- Rogalla, T. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 18947-18956.
- Lavoie, J. et al. (1993) J. Biol. Chem. 268, 24210-24214.
- Rousseau, S. et al. (1997) Oncogene 15, 2169-2177.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 2401 Phospho-HSP27 (Ser82) Antibody
- 2402 HSP27 (G31) Mouse mAb
- 2404 Phospho-HSP27 (Ser15) Antibody
- 2405 Phospho-HSP27 (Ser78) Antibody
- 2406 Phospho-HSP27 (Ser82) Antibody II
- 2442 HSP27 Antibody (Rodent Preferred)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 95357 HSP27 (D6W5V) Rabbit mAb
- 9709 Phospho-HSP27 (Ser82) (D1H2F6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条