Product Pathways - Development
DKK1 (D5V6L) Rabbit mAb #48367
|48367S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|48367||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
DKK1 (D5V6L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total DKK1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human DKK1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of PC-3 (positive, left) and U-2 OS (negative, right) cells using DKK1 (D5V6L) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Dickkopf (DKK) family proteins consist of four members DKK1, DKK2, DKK3 and DKK4 that function as secreted Wnt antagonists by inhibiting Wnt coreceptors LRP5 and LRP6 (1,2). DKKs contain two cysteine-rich domains in which the positions of 10 cysteine residues are well conserved (3). Their expression is both temporally and spatially regulated during animal development (4). DKKs also bind with high affinity to transmembrane proteins Kremen1 and 2, which themselves also modulate Wnt signaling (5,6).
DKK1 was initially identified as an inducer of head formation in Xenopus embryos (7) and plays an important role in the regulation of bone mass (8-10). Research studies indicate that increased levels of DKK1 are found in the majority of lung cancers, esophageal squamous cell carcinomas, and hormone-resistant breast cancers (11,12), while DKK1 expression is decreased in malignant melanoma and colorectal cancers (13,14).
- Mao, B. et al. (2001) Nature 411, 321-5.
- Niehrs, C. (2006) Oncogene 25, 7469-81.
- Krupnik, V.E. et al. (1999) Gene 238, 301-13.
- Monaghan, A.P. et al. (1999) Mech Dev 87, 45-56.
- Mao, B. et al. (2002) Nature 417, 664-7.
- Davidson, G. et al. (2002) Development 129, 5587-96.
- Glinka, A. et al. (1998) Nature 391, 357-62.
- Baron, R. and Rawadi, G. (2007) Curr Osteoporos Rep 5, 73-80.
- MacDonald, B.T. et al. (2007) Bone 41, 331-9.
- Diarra, D. et al. (2007) Nat Med 13, 156-63.
- Forget, M.A. et al. (2007) Br J Cancer 96, 646-53.
- Yamabuki, T. et al. (2007) Cancer Res 67, 2517-25.
- Kuphal, S. et al. (2006) Oncogene 25, 5027-36.
- Aguilera, O. et al. (2006) Oncogene 25, 4116-21.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条