Product Pathways - Development
CELSR2 (D2M9H) XP® Rabbit mAb #47061
|47061S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|47061||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
CELSR2 (D2M9H) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CELSR2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His1781 of human CELSR2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from MCF7, A549 and U-118 MG cells using CELSR2 (D2M9H) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded MCF7 (left) and U-118MG (right) cell pellets using CELSR2 (D2M9H) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using CELSR2 (D2M9H) XP® Rabbit mAb.
CELSR2 (cadherin EGF LAG seven-pass G-type receptor, also known as flamingo homolog 3 or epidermal growth factor-like protein 2) is a member of the flamingo subfamily of non-classical cadherins, part of the cadherin superfamily. CELSR2 is a 7-transmembrane helix receptor that contains nine cadherin-like domains, seven EGF-like repeats, and 2 laminin A G-type repeats (1). It shares structural characteristics of both an adhesion molecule and a G protein-coupled receptor, suggesting putatives roles in both cell-cell adhesion and juxtacrine signaling. It's function has been associated with dendrite morphogenesis (2), neural plate anterior-posterior pattern formation (3), and regulation of transcription via the Wnt signaling pathway (4). In a loss-of-function mouse model, Celsr2 deletion resulted in defects in the planar organization of ependymal cilia, leading to defective cerebrospinal fluid dynamics and hydrocephalus (5). In humans, SNPs in the CELSR2 gene cluster on chromosome 1 have been associated with enhanced risk of coronary artery disease (6).
- Vincent, J.B. et al. (2000) DNA Res 7, 233-5.
- Shima, Y. et al. (2004) Dev Cell 7, 205-16.
- Devenport, D. and Fuchs, E. (2008) Nat Cell Biol 10, 1257-68.
- Qu, Y. et al. (2014) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111, E2996-3004.
- Tissir, F. et al. (2010) Nat Neurosci 13, 700-7.
- Zhou, Y.J. et al. (2015) Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8, 9543-51.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条