Product Pathways - TGF-beta/Smad Signaling
Human BMP2 #4697
|4697S||10 µg||￥3,357.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|4697||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Source / Purification
recombinant human BMP2 expressed in E. coli.
Recombinant human BMP-2 was expressed in E. coli and is supplied in a lyophilized form. A greater than 95% purity was determined by reverse-phase HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
Western blot analysis of extracts from serum-starved HT-1080 cells, untreated and treated for 30 minutes with various concentrations of Human BMP2, using Phospho-Smad1/5 (Ser463/465) (41D10) Rabbit mAb #9516 (upper) and Smad1 Antibody #9743 (lower).使用不同浓度人BMP2处理30分钟或未处理，血清饥饿后的HT-1080细胞提取物进行Western blot实验，使用 Phospho-Smad1/5 (Ser463/465) (41D10) Rabbit mAb #9516 (上) and Smad1 Antibody #9743 (下)抗体检测.
Directions for Use
The working concentration of BMP-2 generally ranges from 20-50 ng/ml.
Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) were first identified as molecules that can induce ectopic bone and cartilage formation (1,2). BMPs belongs to the TGF-β superfamily, playing many diverse functions during development (3). BMPs are synthesized as precursor proteins and then processed by cleavage to release the c-terminal mature BMP. BMPs initiate signaling by binding to a receptor complex containing type I and type II serine/threonine receptor kinases that then phosphorylate Smad (mainly Smad1, 5 and 8), resulting the translocation of Smad into the nucleus. BMP was also reported to activate MAPK pathways in some systems (3,4).
骨形态发生蛋白首次被确定为诱导异位骨和软骨形成的分子[1,2]。BMP蛋白属于TGF- β超家族，在发育中起多种功能。BMP蛋白先被合成为前体蛋白，然后被加工剪切释放C末端的成熟体BMP蛋白。BMP蛋白通过和受体复合物结合起始信号通路，这些受体复合物包含I 型和 II型丝氨酸/苏氨酸受体激酶，激酶可磷酸化Smad（主要是Smad1,5,8）导致Smad转移进入核内。BMP蛋白被报道在某些系统中激活MAPK通路[3,4]。
- Wang, E.A. et al. (1988) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 85, 9484-8.
- Wozney, J.M. et al. (1988) Science 242, 1528-34.
- Kawabata, M. et al. (1998) Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 9, 49-61.
- Nohe, A. et al. (2004) Cell Signal 16, 291-9.
- Boucrot, E. et al. (2015) Nature 517, 460-5.Applications:
- Perdigão-Henriques, R. et al. (2016) Oncogene 35, 158-72.Applications:
- Zhu, Y.X. et al. (2016) J Diabetes Res 2016, 8315454.Applications:
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 4693 BMP7 Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9516 Phospho-Smad1/5 (Ser463/465) (41D10) Rabbit mAb
- 9517 Smad5 Antibody
- 9743 Smad1 Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条