Product Pathways - Metabolism
NRF1 (D9K6P) Rabbit mAb #46743
|46743S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|46743||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
NRF1 (D9K6P) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NRF1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala175 of human NRF1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using NRF1 (D9K6P) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of NRF1 from HepG2 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is NRF1 (D9K6P) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using NRF1 (D9K6P) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 293 cells and either 5 µl of NRF1 (D9K6P) Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human MEF2A Exon 1 Primers #26727, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Nuclear respiratory factor 1 (NRF1) was identified as a transcription activator for the gene encoding cytochrome c (1). It was later found to play a role in the nuclear control of mitochondrial function (1). PGC-1 induces the expression of NRF1 and NRF2 (2). NRF1, along with the coactivator PGC-1, stimulates the promoter of mitochondrial transcription factor A, which regulates mitochondrial biogenensis and function (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 26727 SimpleChIP® Human MEF2A Exon 1 Primers
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9803 Cell Lysis Buffer (10X)
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条