Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
TWIST1 Antibody #46702
|46702S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|46702||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TWIST1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total TWIST1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human TWIST1 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
TWIST1 is a basic helix-loop-helix (b-HLH) transcription factor that functions as a master regulator of embryonic morphogenesis and plays essential roles in mesenchymal differentiation and osteogenic determination (1-3). Mutations affecting the b-HLH domain of the TWIST1 gene have been associated with Saethre-Chotzen syndrome, an autosomal dominant craniosynostosis disorder causing craniofacial and limb abnormalities (4,5). TWIST1 is upregulated in various human tumors and may play a role in EMT (epithelial-mesenchymal transition) and metastasis (6,7). Upregulation of TWIST1 may contribute to resistance to Taxol and microtubule regulating drugs in tumors (8).
- Thisse, B. et al. (1987) Nucleic Acids Res. 15, 3439-3453.
- Lee, M.S. et al. (1999) J. Cell Biochem. 75, 566-577.
- Chen, Z.F. and Behringer, R.R. (1995) Genes Dev. 9, 686-699.
- Howard, T.D. et al. (1997) Nat. Genet. 15, 36-41.
- Connerney, J. et al. (2006) Dev. Dyn. 235, 1345-1357.
- Watanabe, O. et al. (2004) Anticancer Res. 24, 3851-3856.
- Yang, J. et al. (2004) Cell 117, 927-939.
- Wang, X. et al. (2004) Oncogene 23, 474-482.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条