Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
IL-2Rβ (D4X3H) Rabbit mAb #46307
|46307S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|46307||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
IL-2Rβ (D4X3H) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total IL-2Rβ protein. This antibody cross-reacts with proteins of unknown identity at 38-42 kDa.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu428 of human IL-2Rβ protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using IL-2Rβ (D4X3H) Rabbit mAb (upper), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Interleukin-2 (IL-2) is a T cell stimulatory cytokine best known for inducing T cell proliferation and NK cell proliferation and activation (1,2). IL-2 also promotes peripheral development of regulatory T cells (Tregs) (3,4). Conversely, IL-2 is involved in the activation-induced cell death (AICD) that is observed post T cell expansion by increasing levels of Fas on CD4+ T cells (5). The effects of IL-2 are mediated through a trimeric receptor complex consisting of IL-2Rα, IL-2Rβ, and the common gamma chain, γc (1,2). IL-2Rα binds exclusively to IL-2 with low affinity and increases the binding affinity of the whole receptor complex including IL-2Rβ and γc subunits. IL-15 also binds to IL-2Rβ (1,2). γc is used by other cytokines including IL-4, IL-7, IL-9, IL-15, and IL-21 (1,2). Binding of IL-2 initiates signaling cascades involving Jak1, Jak3, Stat5, and the PI3K/Akt pathways (1,2).
IL-2Rβ, also known as CD122, is a type I transmembrane protein that is expressed by natural killer cells and certain subsets of T cells in the periphery (6). IL-2Rβ surface expression is upregulated following antigen-induced activation. A heteromeric complex composed of IL-2Rβ and γc forms the intermediate affinity IL-2 receptor whereas a complex comprised of all three chains forms the high affinity receptor. Signaling through IL-2Rβ is mediated by Jak1 (7), which phosphorylates numerous tyrosine residues in the cytoplasmic tail to promote the recruitment of the adaptor Shc to IL-2Rβ and enhance IL-2 receptor signaling (8, 9).
- Ma, A. et al. (2006) Annu Rev Immunol 24, 657-79.
- Gaffen, S.L. and Liu, K.D. (2004) Cytokine 28, 109-23.
- Fehérvari, Z. et al. (2006) Trends Immunol 27, 109-11.
- Antony, P.A. et al. (2006) J Immunol 176, 5255-66.
- Jaleco, S. et al. (2003) J Immunol 171, 61-8.
- Shevach, E.M. (2012) Trends Immunol 33, 626-32.
- Nelson, B.H. and Willerford, D.M. (1998) Adv Immunol 70, 1-81.
- Gaffen, S.L. (2001) Cytokine 14, 63-77.
- Yu, A. et al. (2009) Immunity 30, 204-17.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 4412 Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条