Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
CHD5 (D2F9Q) Rabbit mAb #44829
|44829S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|44829||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
CHD5 (D2F9Q) Rabbti mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CHD5 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly1564 of human CHD5 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded normal human colon using CHD5 (D2F9Q) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded normal human brain using CHD5 (D2F9Q) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of CHD5 from PANC1 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is CHD5 (D2F9Q) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using CHD5 (D2F9Q) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using CHD5 (D2F9Q) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Panc-1 (left) and SK-N-MC (right) cell pellets using CHD5 (D2F9Q) Rabbit mAb.
CHD5 (chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding-5) is one of the 9 known CHD proteins and is homologous to its family members, CHD3 and CHD4 (1-3). CHD5 interacts with the nucleosome remodeling and deacetylation (NuRD) complex (1,4). CHD5 is characterized by two PHD domains, two chromo domains, a SNF2-like helicase/ATPase domain, as well as a conserved coiled-coil motif in the C-terminal region (1). CHD5 binds to the N-terminus of Histone H3 via its PHD domains (1). CHD5 was first characterized as a tumor suppressor gene found to be frequently lost in neuroblastomas (1). Since its initial discovery, CHD5 has been studied extensively and has been implicated in numerous other cancers including gliomas, breast, lung, ovarian, and prostate cancers as well as in laryngeal squamous cell carcinomas and gallbladder carcinoma (1). CHD5 is thought to be a prognostic marker in neuroblastoma patients. High CHD5 levels are strongly correlated with favorable clinical outcomes, whereas low or absent expression is associated with MYCN amplification and poor outcomes (1). In addition, CHD5 has a dual function in neurogenesis, playing a transcription activating role in neurogenesis, while interacting with the Polycomb group proteins to repress genes encoding regulators of other lineages. Deletion of CHD5 also inhibits neuronal differentiation leading to the accumulation of undifferentiated progenitors (5).
- Kolla, V. et al. (2014) Cancer Res 74, 652-8.
- Thompson, P.M. et al. (2003) Oncogene 22, 1002-11.
- Garcia, I. et al. (2010) Mol Cancer 9, 277.
- Potts, R.C. et al. (2011) PLoS One 6, e24515.
- Egan, C.M. et al. (2013) Dev Cell 26, 223-36.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条