Product Pathways - Protein Stability
Napsin A (D2G1Y) Rabbit mAb (IF Formulated) #43861
|43861S||100 µl ( 100 tests )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|43861||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Napsin A (D2G1Y) Rabbit mAb (IF Formulated) recognizes endogenous levels of total napsin A protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human napsin A protein.
Napsin A is an aspartic proteinase that is expressed in normal lung and kidney (1). In the lung, napsin A is expressed by type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages, where it plays a role in processing surfactant protein B (2). Napsin A is expressed in lung adenocarcinomas, where it can be used to identify primary and metastatic lesions with greater sensitivity compared to TTF-1 (3,4). Napsin A expression has also been described in other types of cancer, such as kidney and thyroid cancer (5).
- Tatnell, P.J. et al. (1998) FEBS Lett 441, 43-8.
- Schauer-Vukasinovic, V. et al. (1999) FEBS Lett 462, 135-9.
- Jagirdar, J. (2008) Arch Pathol Lab Med 132, 384-96.
- Turner, B.M. et al. (2012) Arch Pathol Lab Med 136, 163-71.
- Bishop, J.A. et al. (2010) Hum Pathol 41, 20-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12369 Nitrocellulose Sandwiches
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 62434 Napsin A (D5P6G) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条