Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
EPAC2 (D3P3J) Rabbit mAb #43239
|43239S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|43239||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
EPAC2 (D3P3J) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total EPAC2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gln975 of human EPAC2 protein.
EPAC1 and EPAC2 (exchange proteins activated by cyclic AMP) are guanine nucleotide exchange factors (GEFs) that catalyze the exchange of GDP for GTP, activating Rap1 and Rap2 small GTPases. Rap activation by EPAC is cAMP-dependent and mediates cAMP signaling in part through protein kinase A (PKA) (reviewed in 1). EPAC signaling plays a significant role in a number of cellular processes including migration and focal adhesion formation (2), exocytosis (3), insulin signaling (4), axon growth and guidance (5) and neurotransmitter release (6).
- Bos, J.L. (2006) Trends Biochem Sci 31, 680-6.
- Lyle, K.S. et al. (2008) Cell Signal 20, 1104-16.
- Branham, M.T. et al. (2009) J Biol Chem 284, 24825-39.
- Petersen, R.K. et al. (2008) Mol Cell Biol 28, 3804-16.
- Murray, A.J. and Shewan, D.A. (2008) Mol Cell Neurosci 38, 578-88.
- Ouyang, M. et al. (2008) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 105, 11993-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条