Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Eps8 (D1X1L) Rabbit mAb #43114
|43114S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|43114||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Eps8 (D1X1L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Eps8 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Arg250 of human Eps8 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Eps8 (D1X1L) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of Eps8 protein from LoVo cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Eps8 (D1X1L) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using Eps8 (D1X1L) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded LoVo (left) and SH-SY5Y (right) cell pellets using Eps8 (D1X1L) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Eps8 (D1X1L) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Eps8 (D1X1L) Rabbit mAb.
Epidermal growth factor receptor pathway substrate 8 (Eps8) is an adaptor protein and can be phosphorylated by several receptor tyrosine kinases including EGFR and Src (1,2). Eps8 is composed of an N-terminal PTB domain, followed by an SH3 domain and a C-terminal effector domain. Eps8 controls actin-based motility by capping the barbed end of actin and bundling actin subunits through its C-terminal effector domain (3,4). The C-terminal α hexlical structure of Eps8 interacts directly with actin to exert these capping and bundling functions (5). The actin capping activity requires the release of Eps8 autoinhibitory binding through SH3 domain interaction with an adaptor molecule, such as Abi-1 (6). This SH3 domain of Eps8 also binds to RN-tre to regulate the down stream Rab5-mediated endocytosis pathway (6). Eps8 functions by binding several receptor tyrosine kinases, such as EGFR or FGFR, to enhance receptor mediated mitogenic Rac signaling and Rab5 endocytosis (6,7). The effector region of Eps8 is necessary for this process. By association with Abi-1 and forming the Eps8/Abi-1/Sos-1 complex, Eps8 couples initial growth factor stimulation to actin motility and the Rac activation pathway (8,9). Eps8 has been shown to be important in the cellular function of filopodial protrusions, cell migration, microvilli formation, and focal adhesion (10-13). Research studies have demonstrated that through its involvement in actin related cellular functions, Eps8 plays a role in cancer cell growth, survival, motility, and invasiveness (14-18).
- Fazioli, F. et al. (1993) EMBO J 12, 3799-808.
- Gallo, R. et al. (1997) Oncogene 15, 1929-36.
- Disanza, A. et al. (2004) Nat Cell Biol 6, 1180-8.
- Disanza, A. et al. (2006) Nat Cell Biol 8, 1337-47.
- Hertzog, M. et al. (2010) PLoS Biol 8, e1000387.
- Lanzetti, L. et al. (2000) Nature 408, 374-7.
- Auciello, G. et al. (2013) J Cell Sci 126, 613-24.
- Scita, G. et al. (1999) Nature 401, 290-3.
- Innocenti, M. et al. (2003) J Cell Biol 160, 17-23.
- Welsch, T. et al. (2007) Cancer Lett 255, 205-18.
- Frittoli, E. et al. (2011) Immunity 35, 388-99.
- Zwaenepoel, I. et al. (2012) Mol Biol Cell 23, 1080-94.
- Maa, M.C. et al. (2007) J Biol Chem 282, 19399-409.
- Xu, M. et al. (2009) Endocrinology 150, 2064-71.
- Chen, Y.J. et al. (2008) Mol Cancer Ther 7, 1376-85.
- Yap, L.F. et al. (2009) Oncogene 28, 2524-34.
- Chen, H. et al. (2010) Cancer Res 70, 9979-90.
- Funato, Y. et al. (2004) Cancer Res 64, 5237-44.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条