Product Pathways - Protein Stability
PJA2 Antibody #40180
|40180S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|40180||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PJA2 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total PJA2 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly332 of human PJA2 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human PJA2 protein (hPJA2-Myc/DDK; +), using PJA2 Antibody.
Immunoprecipitation of PJA2 from 293T cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is immunoprecipitation with Normal Rabbit IgG #2729, and lane 3 is immunoprecipitation with PJA2 Antibody. Western blot analysis was performed with PJA2 Antibody. Anti-Rabbit HRP-conjugated light chain-specific secondary antibody was used for detection.
Praja-2 (PJA2/RNF131) is a RING-H2-type E3 ubiquitin ligase. PJA2 is highly expressed in neural tissue and research studies have shown that PJA2 plays a role modulating synaptic archictecture and long-term memory by promoting the ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis of NOGO-A and PKA regulatory subunits (1,2). Research studies have also shown that PJA2 sustains gliobastoma growth by driving the ubiquitin-dependent proteasomal degradation of MOB, which inactivates the LATS tumor suppressor kinase of the Hippo pathway (3).
- Sepe, M. et al. (2014) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111, 15729-34.
- Lignitto, L. et al. (2011) Nat Cell Biol 13, 412-22.
- Lignitto, L. et al. (2013) Nat Commun 4, 1822.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 2729 Normal Rabbit IgG
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条