Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Phospho-Stat3 (Ser727) (D4X3C) Rabbit mAb (ChIP Specific) #34911
|34911S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|34911||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Stat3 (Ser727) (D4X3C) Rabbit mAb (ChIP Specific) is recommended for ChIP to detect endogenous levels of Stat3 protein only when phosphorylated at Ser727.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phospho-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser727 of human Stat3 protein.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 Hep G2 cells starved overnight and treated with IL-6 (100ng/mL) for 30 minutes and either 10 μl of Phospho-Stat3 (Ser727) (D4X3C) Rabbit mAb (ChIP Specific) or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human c-Fos Promoter Primers #4663, human IRF-1 promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
The Stat3 transcription factor is an important signaling molecule for many cytokines and growth factor receptors (1) and is required for murine fetal development (2). Research studies have shown that Stat3 is constitutively activated in a number of human tumors (3,4) and possesses oncogenic potential (5) and anti-apoptotic activities (3). Stat3 is activated by phosphorylation at Tyr705, which induces dimerization, nuclear translocation, and DNA binding (6,7). Transcriptional activation seems to be regulated by phosphorylation at Ser727 through the MAPK or mTOR pathways (8,9). Stat3 isoform expression appears to reflect biological function as the relative expression levels of Stat3α (86 kDa) and Stat3β (79 kDa) depend on cell type, ligand exposure, or cell maturation stage (10). It is notable that Stat3β lacks the serine phosphorylation site within the carboxy-terminal transcriptional activation domain (8).
- Heim, M.H. (2001) J Recept Signal Transduct Res 19, 75-120.
- Takeda, K. et al. (1997) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94, 3801-4.
- Catlett-Falcone, R. et al. (1999) Immunity 10, 105-15.
- Garcia, R. and Jove, R. (1998) J Biomed Sci 5, 79-85.
- Bromberg, J.F. et al. (1999) Cell 98, 295-303.
- Darnell, J.E. et al. (1994) Science 264, 1415-21.
- Ihle, J.N. (1995) Nature 377, 591-4.
- Wen, Z. et al. (1995) Cell 82, 241-50.
- Yokogami, K. et al. (2000) Curr Biol 10, 47-50.
- Biethahn, S. et al. (1999) Exp Hematol 27, 885-94.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12640 Stat3 (D3Z2G) Rabbit mAb
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 4663 SimpleChIP® Human c-Fos Promoter Primers
- 4904 Stat3 (79D7) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8768 Stat3α (D1A5) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9136 Phospho-Stat3 (Ser727) (6E4) Mouse mAb
- 9145 Phospho-Stat3 (Tyr705) (D3A7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 94994 Phospho-Stat3 (Ser727) (D8C2Z) XP® Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条