Product Pathways - Adhesion
Ajuba (D4D8P) Rabbit mAb #34648
|34648S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|34648||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Ajuba (D4D8P) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Ajuba protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Arg77 of human Ajuba protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Ajuba (D4D8P) Rabbit mAb.
Ajuba belongs to the Zyxin/Ajuba family, members of which include LIMD1, LPP, Trip6 and Zyxin. Three LIM domains at the carboxy-terminus characterize this family of proteins. Zyxin/Ajuba family members associate with the actin cytoskeleton, are components of both cell-cell junction adhesive complex and integrin-mediated adhesive complex, and shuttle in and out of the nucleus (1). Ajuba is involved in Rac activation during cell migration and activates Aurora A in order to commit to mitosis (2-3). Ajuba and its family members also have an amino-terminal proline-rich pre-LIM region, and Ajuba augments ERK activation in a Ras-dependent manner (4).
- Feng, Y. and Longmore, G.D. (2005) Mol. Cell Biol. 25, 4010-4022.
- Pratt, S. J. et al. (2005) J. Cell Biol. 168, 813-824.
- Hirota, T. et al. (2003) Cell 114, 585-598.
- Goyal, R. et al. (1999) Mol. Cell Biol. 19, 4379-4389.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条