Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
HDAC1 (D5C6U) XP® Rabbit mAb #34589
|34589S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|34589T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|34589||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
HDAC1 (D5C6U) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total HDAC1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala440 of human HDAC1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using HDAC1 (D5C6U) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 K-562 cells and either 10 μl of HDAC1 (D5C6U) XP® Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human RPL30 Exon 3 Primers #7014, SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Exon 1 Primers #5516, and SimpleChIP® Human Nanog Promoter Primers #95064. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Immunoprecipitation of HDAC1 from HeLa cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is HDAC1 (D5C6U) XP® Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using HDAC1 (D5C6U) Rabbit mAb.
Acetylation of the histone tail causes chromatin to adopt an "open" conformation, allowing increased accessibility of transcription factors to DNA. The identification of histone acetyltransferases (HATs) and their large multiprotein complexes has yielded important insights into how these enzymes regulate transcription (1,2). HAT complexes interact with sequence-specific activator proteins to target specific genes. In addition to histones, HATs can acetylate nonhistone proteins, suggesting multiple roles for these enzymes (3). In contrast, histone deacetylation promotes a "closed" chromatin conformation and typically leads to repression of gene activity (4). Mammalian histone deacetylases can be divided into three classes on the basis of their similarity to various yeast deacetylases (5). Class I proteins (HDACs 1, 2, 3, and 8) are related to the yeast Rpd3-like proteins, those in class II (HDACs 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10) are related to yeast Hda1-like proteins, and class III proteins are related to the yeast protein Sir2. Inhibitors of HDAC activity are now being explored as potential therapeutic cancer agents (6,7).
- Marmorstein, R. (2001) Cell Mol Life Sci 58, 693-703.
- Gregory, P.D. et al. (2001) Exp Cell Res 265, 195-202.
- Liu, Y. et al. (2000) Mol Cell Biol 20, 5540-53.
- Cress, W.D. and Seto, E. (2000) J Cell Physiol 184, 1-16.
- Gray, S.G. and Ekström, T.J. (2001) Exp Cell Res 262, 75-83.
- Thiagalingam, S. et al. (2003) Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 983, 84-100.
- Vigushin, D.M. and Coombes, R.C. (2004) Curr Cancer Drug Targets 4, 205-18.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5516 SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Exon 1 Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7014 SimpleChIP® Human RPL30 Exon 3 Primers
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 95064 SimpleChIP® Human Nanog Promoter Primers
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条