Product Pathways - Ca / cAMP / Lipid Signaling
Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb #32934
|32934S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|32934T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|32934||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total annexin A1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human annexin A1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of A549 (positive, left) and 293T (negative, right) cells using Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Flow cytometric analysis of RL7 cells (blue) and Jurkat cells (green) using Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of Annexin A1 from A549 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded A549 (left) and LNCaP (right) cell pellets using Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human spleen using Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the ovary using Annexin A1 (D5V2T) XP® Rabbit mAb.
The annexin superfamily consists of 13 calcium or calcium and phospholipid binding proteins with high biological and structural homology (1). Annexin-1 (ANXA1) is the first characterized member of the annexin family of proteins and is able to bind to cellular membranes in a calcium-dependent manner, promoting membrane fusion and endocytosis (2-4). Annexin A1 has anti-inflammatory properties and inhibits phospholipase A2 activity (5,6). Annexin A1 can accumulate on internalized vesicles after EGF-stimulated endocytosis and may be required for a late stage in inward vesiculation (7). Phosphorylation by PKC, EGFR, and Chak1 results in inhibition of annexin A1 function (8-10). Annexin A1 has also been identified as one of the 'eat-me' signals on apoptotic cells that are to be recognized and ingested by phagocytes (11). Annexin A1, as an endogenous anti-inflammatory mediator, has roles in many diverse cellular functions, such as membrane aggregation, inflammation, phagocytosis, proliferation, apoptosis, and tumorigenesis and cancer development (12-14).
- Raynal, P. and Pollard, H.B. (1994) Biochim Biophys Acta 1197, 63-93.
- Blackwell, G.J. et al. (1980) Nature 287, 147-9.
- Rothhut, B. et al. (1983) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 117, 878-84.
- Hirata, F. et al. (1981) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 78, 3190-4.
- Kim, K.M. et al. (1994) FEBS Lett 343, 251-5.
- Kim, S.W. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 15712-9.
- White, I.J. et al. (2006) EMBO J 25, 1-12.
- Varticovski, L. et al. (1988) Biochemistry 27, 3682-90.
- Dorovkov, M.V. and Ryazanov, A.G. (2004) J Biol Chem 279, 50643-6.
- Wang, W. and Creutz, C.E. (1994) Biochemistry 33, 275-82.
- Arur, S. et al. (2003) Dev Cell 4, 587-98.
- Perretti, M. and Gavins, F.N. (2003) News Physiol Sci 18, 60-4.
- Parente, L. and Solito, E. (2004) Inflamm Res 53, 125-32.
- Lim, L.H. and Pervaiz, S. (2007) FASEB J 21, 968-75.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 15161 Annexin A2 (D11G2) Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate)
- 45115 CellSimple™ Annexin V-FITC Early Apoptosis Detection Kit
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6592 Annexin V-FITC Early Apoptosis Detection Kit
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8235 Annexin A2 (D11G2) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
This product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, including use with HCS or other automated imaging applications but excluding use in combination with DNA microarrays. The buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条