Product Pathways - NF-kB Signaling
Pellino-1 (D2Z4F) Rabbit mAb #31474
|31474S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|31474||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Pellino-1 (D2Z4F) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Pellino-1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala403 of human Pellino-1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Pellino-1 (D2Z4F) Rabbit mAb.
Pellino-1 (PELI1) is an E3 ubiquitin ligase that regulates activation of various immune pathways in different contexts and cell types (1). Pellino-1 controls NFκB activation downstream of the interleukin-1 receptor and TLRs through association with and ubiquitination of IRAK1 (1-4). Pellino-1 was also demonstrated to regulate the NFκB pathway in T cells by targeting c-Rel for degradation, thereby enabling suppression by regulatory T cells, maintaining peripheral tolerance, and preventing autoimmunity in mice (5). Finally, in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), the mouse model of multiple sclerosis, Pellino-1 contributes to inflammation by promoting degradation of Traf3 leading to induction of chemokines and proinflammatory cytokines (6).
- Schauvliege, R. et al. (2006) FEBS Lett 580, 4697-702.
- Jiang, Z. et al. (2003) J Biol Chem 278, 10952-6.
- Butler, M.P. et al. (2007) J Biol Chem 282, 29729-37.
- Murphy, M. et al. (2015) J Biol Chem 290, 19218-32.
- Chang, M. et al. (2011) Nat Immunol 12, 1002-9.
- Xiao, Y. et al. (2013) Nat Med 19, 595-602.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条