Product Pathways - Ca / cAMP / Lipid Signaling
Phospho-PLCbeta3 (Ser537) (D8K2R) Rabbit mAb #29021
|29021S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,900.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|29021||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-PLCbeta3 (Ser537) (D8K2R) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PLCbeta3 only when phosphorylated at Ser537. The antibody cross-reacts with a murine protein of ~75 kDa whose identity was not determined.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser537of human PLCβ3 protein.
Phosphoinositide-specific phospholipase C (PLC) plays a significant role in transmembrane signaling. In response to extracellular stimuli such as hormones, growth factors and neurotransmitters, PLC hydrolyzes phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2) to generate two secondary messengers: inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate (IP3) and diacylglycerol (DAG) (1). At least four families of PLCs have been identified: PLCβ, PLCγ, PLCδ and PLCε. The PLCβ subfamily includes four members, PLCβ1-4. All four members of the subfamily are activated by α- or β-γ-subunits of the heterotrimeric G-proteins (2,3).
Phosphorylation is one of the key mechanisms that regulates the activity of PLC. Phosphorylation of Ser1105 by PKA or PKC inhibits PLCβ3 activity (4,5). Ser537 of PLCβ3 is phosphorylated by CaMKII, and this phosphorylation may contribute to the basal activity of PLCβ3. PLCγ is activated by both receptor and nonreceptor tyrosine kinases (6).
PLCγ forms a complex with EGF and PDGF receptors, which leads to the phosphorylation of PLCγ at Tyr771, 783 and 1245 (7). Phosphorylation by Syk at Tyr783 activates the enzymatic activity of PLCγ1 (8).
- Singer, W.D. et al. (1997) Annu Rev Biochem 66, 475-509.
- Smrcka, A.V. et al. (1991) Science 251, 804-7.
- Taylor, S.J. et al. (1991) Nature 350, 516-8.
- Yue, C. et al. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 18023-7.
- Yue, C. et al. (2000) J Biol Chem 275, 30220-5.
- Margolis, B. et al. (1989) Cell 57, 1101-7.
- Kim, H.K. et al. (1991) Cell 65, 435-41.
- Wang, Z. et al. (1998) Mol Cell Biol 18, 590-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14008 Phospho-PLCγ1 (Tyr783) (D6M9S) Rabbit mAb
- 14247 PLCbeta3 (D9D6S) Rabbit mAb
- 2822 PLCγ1 Antibody
- 3860 PLCγ Antibody Sampler Kit
- 4510 Phospho-PLCγ1 (Ser1248) Antibody
- 5690 PLCγ1 (D9H10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条