Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Keratin 5 (D4U8Q) Rabbit mAb #25807
|25807S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|25807||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Keratin 5 (D4U8Q) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total keratin 5 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Arg86 of human keratin 5 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of MCF10a (positive, left) and SNB19 (negative, right) cells using Keratin 5 (D4U8Q) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Flow cytometric analysis of SNB19 cells (blue) and MCF10a cells (green) using Keratin 5 (D4U8Q) Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Keratins (cytokeratins) are intermediate filament proteins that are mainly expressed in epithelial cells. Keratin heterodimers composed of an acidic keratin (or type I keratin, keratins 9 to 23) and a basic keratin (or type II keratin, keratins 1 to 8) assemble to form filaments (1,2). Keratin isoforms demonstrate tissue- and differentiation-specific profiles that make them useful as research biomarkers (1). Research studies have shown that mutations in keratin genes are associated with skin disorders, liver and pancreatic diseases, and inflammatory intestinal diseases (3-6).
- Moll, R. et al. (1982) Cell 31, 11-24.
- Chang, L. and Goldman, R.D. (2004) Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 5, 601-13.
- Ramaekers, F.C. and Bosman, F.T. (2004) J Pathol 204, 351-4.
- Lane, E.B. and McLean, W.H. (2004) J Pathol 204, 355-66.
- Zatloukal, K. et al. (2004) J Pathol 204, 367-76.
- Owens, D.W. and Lane, E.B. (2004) J Pathol 204, 377-85.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12434 Keratin 17/19 (D4G2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 12509 Keratin 17 (D12E5) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 13063 Keratin 20 (D9Z1Z) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4279 Pan-Keratin (C11) Mouse mAb (Biotinylated)
- 4465 Keratin 7 (D1E4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4548 Keratin 18 (DC10) Mouse mAb
- 4558 Keratin 19 (BA17) Mouse mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条